TravisStuchl Posted June 4, 2012 Report Posted June 4, 2012 Tahoe eats anything Num Num Num Find me on - YouTube http://www.youtube.c...tu?feature=mhee FaceBook - https://www.facebook.com/travis.stuch 2013 2014 2016 My Ride: 96 Chevy Blazer Adv-3 158 ADV2 157.5 (8k clamped class) 12 Contralto 12s Kaos4 160db Extream-4 147db a foot OUTSIDE the window, 30 sec music avg Adv-3 163s+ 2016 TOP DOG national champion Blazer Build log - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/203259-96-blazer-12-12s-forth-rebuild/ Old Build log - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/127877-grand-prix-walled-4-fi-sp4s-2-ia-401s-all-in-pics-last-page/
AMI CUSTOMS Posted June 4, 2012 Report Posted June 4, 2012 Shits weak, there I SAID IT!!!! LOL TEAM SOUNDQUBED -- TEAM SOUTH TEAM S.O.B. - Founder & Captain 3x Streetbeat World Record Holder 2017 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4 2016 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem/2nd Adv 4/2nd Xtreme 4 2015 MWSPL 2nd place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4 2014 USACI 2nd place Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db 2014 MWSPL 2nd place Xtreme 4 - 144.9 db 2013 USACI 1st place Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db 2013 USACI 1st place Street Q+ - 162.8 db 2013 MWSPL 3rd Kaos2 & 4th Xtreme 4 2011 USACI 2nd place MOD 1001-2k - 160.0 db 2011 MWSPL 4th place: Adv3 - 157.8 db, Kaos2 - 150s db, Xtreme4 - 140s db 2010 ARSPL 1st place 501-750 - 160.3 db Arkansas loudest Best score to date 164.4 db - Termlab Outlaw Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db MWSPL on Dash Legal door open (Music) - 162.5 db Sealed on dash Legal (Music) - 161.1 db - Termlab THE BLACK NASTY CURRENT BUILD & FAB The Black Nasty (6) 15 Rebuild Log 2012 (4) 15 Walled Sierra Build Log Evo X build log Facebook page The Black Nasty
zack_e89 Posted June 4, 2012 Report Posted June 4, 2012 Not enough power.....or motor force..... Haha...that setup is so epic, im so jelly lmao 97 Suburban 8 custom PSI Platform 3 18's
knowledge Posted June 4, 2012 Report Posted June 4, 2012 damn it just keeps going with out a problem REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
TravisStuchl Posted June 4, 2012 Author Report Posted June 4, 2012 damn it just keeps going with out a problem Yeah its the energizer bunny on crack!!! Find me on - YouTube http://www.youtube.c...tu?feature=mhee FaceBook - https://www.facebook.com/travis.stuch 2013 2014 2016 My Ride: 96 Chevy Blazer Adv-3 158 ADV2 157.5 (8k clamped class) 12 Contralto 12s Kaos4 160db Extream-4 147db a foot OUTSIDE the window, 30 sec music avg Adv-3 163s+ 2016 TOP DOG national champion Blazer Build log - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/203259-96-blazer-12-12s-forth-rebuild/ Old Build log - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/127877-grand-prix-walled-4-fi-sp4s-2-ia-401s-all-in-pics-last-page/
knowledge Posted June 4, 2012 Report Posted June 4, 2012 wish my electrical was that stout REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
AMI CUSTOMS Posted June 4, 2012 Report Posted June 4, 2012 I thought he had 4 270 amp alts not 370s? TEAM SOUNDQUBED -- TEAM SOUTH TEAM S.O.B. - Founder & Captain 3x Streetbeat World Record Holder 2017 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4 2016 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem/2nd Adv 4/2nd Xtreme 4 2015 MWSPL 2nd place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4 2014 USACI 2nd place Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db 2014 MWSPL 2nd place Xtreme 4 - 144.9 db 2013 USACI 1st place Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db 2013 USACI 1st place Street Q+ - 162.8 db 2013 MWSPL 3rd Kaos2 & 4th Xtreme 4 2011 USACI 2nd place MOD 1001-2k - 160.0 db 2011 MWSPL 4th place: Adv3 - 157.8 db, Kaos2 - 150s db, Xtreme4 - 140s db 2010 ARSPL 1st place 501-750 - 160.3 db Arkansas loudest Best score to date 164.4 db - Termlab Outlaw Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db MWSPL on Dash Legal door open (Music) - 162.5 db Sealed on dash Legal (Music) - 161.1 db - Termlab THE BLACK NASTY CURRENT BUILD & FAB The Black Nasty (6) 15 Rebuild Log 2012 (4) 15 Walled Sierra Build Log Evo X build log Facebook page The Black Nasty
TravisStuchl Posted June 6, 2012 Author Report Posted June 6, 2012 I thought he had 4 270 amp alts not 370s? Could be I screw up some times hehe, hard to remember I think you might be right. Find me on - YouTube http://www.youtube.c...tu?feature=mhee FaceBook - https://www.facebook.com/travis.stuch 2013 2014 2016 My Ride: 96 Chevy Blazer Adv-3 158 ADV2 157.5 (8k clamped class) 12 Contralto 12s Kaos4 160db Extream-4 147db a foot OUTSIDE the window, 30 sec music avg Adv-3 163s+ 2016 TOP DOG national champion Blazer Build log - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/203259-96-blazer-12-12s-forth-rebuild/ Old Build log - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/127877-grand-prix-walled-4-fi-sp4s-2-ia-401s-all-in-pics-last-page/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.