OrionStang Posted February 8, 2013 Author Report Posted February 8, 2013 LOL SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
scooter99 Posted February 8, 2013 Report Posted February 8, 2013 At least you're building. I've got at least another three weeks to a month before i start mine! Like bashing my head on the wall waiting to get started! I have my RF 360.3 and staring at it daily telling it "will you just please go land where I want you to so I don't have to do work"! LOL! Facebook Page: S99Creations 2006 F250 Lariat Build
donovanl12 Posted February 8, 2013 Report Posted February 8, 2013 Can't wait for the Kenne Bell! Should be fun
OrionStang Posted February 8, 2013 Author Report Posted February 8, 2013 At least you're building. I've got at least another three weeks to a month before i start mine! Like bashing my head on the wall waiting to get started! I have my RF 360.3 and staring at it daily telling it "will you just please go land where I want you to so I don't have to do work"! LOL! Yeah, trying to do a little here, a little there. My mids won't be here until the end of the month. Stupid Chinese new year. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Trey_Dog650 Posted February 8, 2013 Report Posted February 8, 2013 Tell me about it. The Asian market I work at has been absolutely crazy past 2 weeks lmao 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
OrionStang Posted February 8, 2013 Author Report Posted February 8, 2013 Its amazing that all of them just stop working for like 22 days straight. WTF is that shit? Must be nice. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Trey_Dog650 Posted February 8, 2013 Report Posted February 8, 2013 Yeah but what sucks is they got 15 people living in a 1 bedroom apartment so rent for them is like less than 100/ a month and they be eating them cheap top ramen noodles everyday they save that money LMFAO 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
OrionStang Posted February 9, 2013 Author Report Posted February 9, 2013 Im talking about in China. I don't give a fuck if they want to live like roaches here, but how do you shut down your entire country for 3 weeks? SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Quiet Posted February 9, 2013 Report Posted February 9, 2013 Hate that shit. Always a rush to get our company orders in by December so they arrive on time. Last year our order in January didn't arrive until March... the fallout of which leads to my hatred for customers. Also made page 69. Congrats on the longest build log Ken 2007 Pacifica Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.
armykyle1 Posted February 9, 2013 Report Posted February 9, 2013 gonna be nasty! TEAM XS POWERTEAM HEAVY HERTZMy build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194454-e46-bmw-build-pos/#entry2914134youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/armykyle1big build starting
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.