Kenne Bell 2010 Mustang GT: Speed (slow) and Sound Build

Ken I would do the foam baffle thing and if you are worried that it will cause too much heat to build up, cut off a 2 inch wide sliver on the side pointing towards the ground to let some fresh air into the baffle. Would prevent the water from directly dripping on the speaker and flow around it. That is my suggestion.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

I like what blue said, and if heat really worries you i'm sure you can cut an even bigger hole, gravity won't allow any water to touch the speaker

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

was hopping or a burn out video lol

by the way its not kind of a sleeper even if there is no whine on the SC.. sleepers are what you call Ford tempo, Chevy lumina and all car alike. Mustang GT, Camaro, Vettes and all muscle cars cant be sleepers since people already expect them to be fast. not giving you shit and still like your car

A sleeper (US English) or Q-car (British English) is a car that has high performance and an unassuming exterior.[1][2] Sleeper cars are termed such because their exterior looks little or no different from a standard or economy-class car. In some cases the car appears worse due to seeming neglect on the owner's part, typically referred to as "all go and no show". While appearing to be a standard or neglected car, internally they are modified to perform at higher performance levels. The American nomenclature comes from the term sleeper agent, while the British term derives from the Q-ships used by the Royal Navy.

No doughnuts or burnouts unless you want to pay for the rubber LOL, these Pirellis aint cheap.

Im still working on my 0-60/launch, its a bitch to keep hooked. Ill find a copilot and get some vids for you guys though. I can't hold a camera and shift at the same time.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

thats why you go to a used tire shop and get a set they are going to get rid off ;)'

you also need rims so you wont have to be changing the tire.. just get a decent $25 pair. they should last a few weekends lol

Archived