Kenne Bell 2010 Mustang GT: Speed (slow) and Sound Build

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey man what kind of electrical you going to be working with?

it's a DC270xp right?

belt wrap/slippage ever an issue before the S/C, ken?

Correct, 270XP. Batteries this round are XS Power, D1200, D975, and D4700.

I had some belt slip when shifting gears. We changed the pulley from the solid state back to a factory style clutch version, and the slippage went away, even on hard shifts.

I just read your old build log, your UBL, and this build log. Every page. This is one hell of a car, and one hell of a system. Can you make a list of all the builds you've had in the car? I wanna show a friend of mine your car, and show him all the changes. He is just getting into car audio.

Sorry man, all changes are in the build logs in my sig. Along with the builds, there is a ton of gear I used as temporary setups. I just don't have the time or patience to list them all.

I just read your old build log, your UBL, and this build log. Every page. This is one hell of a car, and one hell of a system. Can you make a list of all the builds you've had in the car? I wanna show a friend of mine your car, and show him all the changes. He is just getting into car audio.

By the time he wrote the list he'd have to add 4 or 5 more changes.

Im not THAT bad LOL.

That's alright. I'll go through sooner or later and find all of them and make a list. The first box I built is in his car, and it sounds decent, but I feel like he could get more out of it. But I'm not here to thread jack LOL. Nice car man.

Torque numbers are surprisingly low, 446 best dyno run.But, the power band did flatten out. It will have to be addressed on the new engine build.

theres no such thing as surprisingly low number on a 4.6.....no one expects them to make power lol

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Archived