have you checked your voltage through out this to make sure the batts aren't dead somehow

check for blown fuses in the fuse box under the hood

already did bro, i checked all the main ones. they all looked fine

Not necessarily. There was a tech service bulletin a while back on the olds bravada stating if the ignition switch is misindexed it could cause if indexed in one direction cause interior lights or dash lights to stay on and drain the electrical system. Also if misindexed in the other direction it could lead to a no start because it would not travel far enough to complete and start. Also a worn out switch can lead to a misindex which does explain all of your problems. If it is not supplying enough voltage to the interlock solenoid that would explain why your key will not come out. this is just my best guess at the problem.

Barstad

Not necessarily. There was a tech service bulletin a while back on the olds bravada stating if the ignition switch is misindexed it could cause if indexed in one direction cause interior lights or dash lights to stay on and drain the electrical system. Also if misindexed in the other direction it could lead to a no start because it would not travel far enough to complete and start. Also a worn out switch can lead to a misindex which does explain all of your problems. If it is not supplying enough voltage to the interlock solenoid that would explain why your key will not come out. this is just my best guess at the problem.

the horn should work regardless if the key is in or not, or whichever position the ignition switch is in. he said all fuses are good, so its pretty much either a battery problem, or the connections at the battery.

i dunno why the battery would die, i never left anything on inside the car. i checked the batteries with a volt meter, they were holding a charge and so was the alternator.. i know the batteries dont rest at full charge when the car is off. what would cause the battery to all the sudden die?

How would you know if the alternator was charging if you didnt start the car?

i put the meter to the + and - on the alt, also kranny idk if im checking it right but i put it on dc 0.5 and when i checked the battery it was reading a little under 8v

Kenwood HU

Kicker ZX2500.1

15" Kicker L7 (x2)

Memphis 1/0 Wires

9^3 @ 31hz

DC Power SP 250 Alt.

2 Deka "Intimidater" Batteries

Big 3

Stock door speakers (For now)

thats fuckin lame ive only had it for like 3 months and its fucked. i didnt get it from walmart, its a deka intimidator.. hopefully we still have warranty on it. can i not just charge it back up though?

Kenwood HU

Kicker ZX2500.1

15" Kicker L7 (x2)

Memphis 1/0 Wires

9^3 @ 31hz

DC Power SP 250 Alt.

2 Deka "Intimidater" Batteries

Big 3

Stock door speakers (For now)

agree with kran again... if nothing, like nothing is working... (i didnt understand the ignition deal) no dope light, or if your hazards dont work ( they should, period, as a fail safe, if you have some juice of course) then your dead. Now, why the bat is dead, is entire new who-ha.....