SMD Official What Are You Eating On Thread

that plumm wine is no joke. it many times, has had me feelin some type of way !!!

Lol. The wife cuts it with cranberry juice and it tastes pretty good that way. But too sweet for me. I HATE it warm though! Props to the people who can......tastes HORRIBLE warm in my opinion!

haha whenever I hit the hotpot place I get sake .they ask if I want it heated? I say no, chilled .. I always get looks ...lol

SMD makes the best products! I bought them all! Click the banner below!

smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png

Sushi sounds really good. Got a couple REALLY good places here. $20 for all you can eat lunch, but 2 or 3 rolls and im done.

Damn, that's a damn good deal actually. Every place around here for real good sushi you can't walk out for less than $60-80. That is why I have just found it cheaper to make my own. Makes more that way and I can cater to the kids a little bit too that way!

Just hard to find quality sushi grade fish to use sometimes! Lol, especially in the winter here in MN!!!!

Its a good deal, but on a tight budget, yeah. The servers are cool though, they will let you take home what you can't eat. Not supposed to for AYCE. So order a couple rolls, eat half. Order a couple more eat half. Then take the rest home for dinner.

Just checked, its $24 Still good.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

^yeah, they don't appreciate people drinking it non-warmed, but damn that is nasty that way!!!! They have bigger balls than me drinking it warm. Tastes like rubbing alcohol that way I think!

$24 is a damn good deal! Shit last time the wife and I hit up a local sushi spot the tab was just shy of $250!!

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

^ pretty easy to make, just some patients and a candy thermometer needed! I cheated on these and just bought an already made dulce de leche instead of making my own.

Here's basically what I followed. Few tweaks, but this is pretty close:

http://sweetlifebake.com/2014/12/19/dulce-de-leche-marshmallows/#axzz3ZhOGh7yP

Gonna have to give it a try soon! thanks!

Fi Team 18's (4)
Crossfire 16k
Crossfire 400.4 & 800.4
Pioneer AVH-X491bhs
140ah cmax
CES 320's (2)

For sure. You'll have to let me know how it goes for you. Honestly they are pretty damn easy.

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

A little before and after. I hate "take-out/delivery" pizza. Always a shit-ton of too sugary sauce, crappy cheese and usually too much of it, and pretty much every veggetable they use is salty as well, so I scratch make everything. Fresh dough, fresh mozzarella, chiffonade of fresh basil, some grape tomatoes, good olive oil, some salt and pepper, homemade sauce.....guilty pleasure!!!

Before baking on the pizza stone:

D284C3E6-938E-47AD-AA53-0F19165B1BE0_zps

After baking on the stone in a hot 500 degree oven. I let that beast heat up for about an hour before the pizza goes in too, crisp crust, but still some chew to it. Fresh and delicious flavors!

8182DE15-87EF-4C12-A532-1B408A4D0457_zps

To me this is what pizza is supposed to taste like! Reminds me of Italy.....just not quite as amazing amd less of a view at my place! Lmao

^just my opinion, but after you take the time to make/enjoy a pizza this way it ruins all other pizza! Not worth it if it isn't done this way and you can taste more than just salty or sweet! Lol

Archived