This things come a long way. Inside and outside since you first started on it. nice work.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

This build is more and more epic every time I check it! If you want help just let me know...i'm over in Belmont so its only a 15 minute drive max

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.

thanx fellers. id git more done on it if this dam heat we got right now would calm down some. fat boys and hot weather dont go good together. that hot ass sun zaps my big ass pretty quick. i guess its from being nocturnal workin at night for 14 years is what does it. but i got all the stuff i need to do this coming together and as soon as i git some wood to do the box rebuild its time to work

forum2_zpsxe3pvakm.jpg

lookie what ups brought me yesterday. 4 skar sk85.4's for my mids/highs.

0622121556.jpg

0622121558.jpg

i also got my new slotted/drilled rotors put on yesterday. was going to do the calipers but ran into a problem with the brake line not fitting so the stock 1s went back on for now. and i put my 20's back on it. definately looks better now.

0622121927a.jpg

i ordered the last 2 super tweets i need from crescendo to go in the rear. and i ordered 2 ivx10's from skar to put in the rear as some beefy ass mid-bass. tomorrow im gonna start rebuilding the box. going to extend the shell of the old box out and brace the hell out of the whole thing. if things go right for me, and they rarely do i could possibly have it done in the next few days.

forum2_zpsxe3pvakm.jpg

couple shots of the bracing and the extension on the front of the box. nothing is done yet and i know it looks like hell so far. i ran out of screws so this is about as far as i got today on it. i put extra 2"x4" braces on the sides and top to help out to

0625121411.jpg

0625121410a.jpg

0625121411b.jpg

0625121411a.jpg

0625121410c.jpg

0625121410b.jpg

forum2_zpsxe3pvakm.jpg

Archived