Where oh where do I get one of these magnificant devices and connectors for it?

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

ebay, but make sure you get the ones with the chrome dies, not the black ones

EDIT: the 8 ton one will work http://www.ebay.com/...c#ht_769wt_1341

but if you wanna do 2/0+, I'd get the 16 ton crimp though so it's easier to compress http://www.ebay.com/...f#ht_500wt_1357

Sweet, ordered. Also ordered a Klein MM 2000 while I was at it, I've needed a new Multimeter :P

i dunno if this might help you http://www.directind...mper-72926.html

Not precisely what I was looking for, but thanks for the input.

Will I need any special terminals for use with this beast?

I'm gonna hate

i wouldnt see why you would. as long as you have the correct dies you should be able to use any terminals of that size with em

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

Hey, besides being a little uglier than what the other crimpers produce, that doesn't look like a half-bad termination. I have a harbor-freight near my work and buy all of my disposable tools there. Stuff like air fittings, tape, drill bits that I will ruin and throw away, and tape measures, can't really mess up making that kind of stuff even at the harbor-freight price point.

I'm gonna hate

the only thing about that harbor freight crimper is that people say the dies arent the correct sizes http://www.harborfreight.com/hydraulic-wire-crimping-tool-66150.html

the only thing about that harbor freight crimper is that people say the dies arent the correct sizes http://www.harborfre...tool-66150.html

Well, I'm sure I'd sort that all out after a few trial runs. I ordered the one you linked me to on eBay, anyhow. Probably just going to use it for work.

I'm gonna hate

The dies ARE the correct size.

And for $50, so what if you might have to use the next die size up. Well worth the money. I've used mine countless times and over the past year I haven't had any connection problems, from front to back on 1 run of 1/0 I lose .1 volts. Seems like a good connection to me.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?