Sundown Audio

Hifonics BRZ1700.1d?

AB18VFL

Colin, I see that. And I envy you lol

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I owned a hifonics 1200 does rated until I put it to the DD-1. Then the gain could only go up I'd say about 1/3 then it distorted and no bass boost. Before it was like 1/2 way up and near max bass boost, plus its not the most efficient amp. The skar 1500 I have now destroys the hifonics amp.

HMMM $200 Hfonics BRZ 1700 or $450 Skar 1500

Im running brz1700.1d on my 2 vvx 15 and was metered at 143db, not sure how much higher i can go with a $450 amp and is it worth the other $250 that i will spend

http://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/542894.html

I found this in regard to the entire Hifonics disregarding the THD, I've owned hifonics and liked them but they were all i could afford because of school. I would recommend them to someone on a tight budget but I've never tried the other cheaper amps that the other helpful forum members are talking about. Now i know better and rather save for something like rock fords power CP series which Ive also owned and are really awesome, always under rated and super clean.

Audiofanaticz posted a clamp video on YouTube. It clamped rated for all the haters.

2007 M/T Honda Civic Coupe EX

(4) Sundown Audio X-8's

(2) Ampere Audio 3800.1's

(3) Stinger SPV-44 Batteries

(1) Mechman 240

3:1 Ratio 4th order sealed from the trunk

TEAM NWSPL

Best termlab scores to date in Honda trunk:
151.7db legal (official) IASCA trunk 3 class

Best termlab scores to date in my walled Subie:
152.9db legal (unofficial) IASCA advanced 2 class
155db outlaw

http://www.ecoustics...dio/542894.html

I found this in regard to the entire Hifonics disregarding the THD, I've owned hifonics and liked them but they were all i could afford because of school. I would recommend them to someone on a tight budget but I've never tried the other cheaper amps that the other helpful forum members are talking about. Now i know better and rather save for something like rock fords power CP series which Ive also owned and are really awesome, always under rated and super clean.

so if you go bigger on brz line like the 2100.1d for $269 you actually getting the 1700 line which is still cheaper than the $450 pice tag of a 1500w amp

so if you go bigger on brz line like the 2100 you actually getting the 1700 line which is still cheaper

And where do you get this incorrect information?

(4) Sundown Audio X-8's

(1) Mechman 240

TEAM NWSPL

155db outlaw

so if you go bigger on brz line like the 2100 you actually getting the 1700 line which is still cheaper

From the link?

I am a bit confused because the guy in the link claimed that he ran test on a different series of Hifonics and when he ran them at 0.1 THD and 1 THD, it makes sense that at 1 THD it would put out more power and he claimed that to get rated power he needed to limit the THD to 3-5%. It makes sense because from listening experience myselfI know that amps such as Rockfords Power series sounds a lot cleaner and

I owned a hifonics 1200 does rated until I put it to the DD-1. Then the gain could only go up I'd say about 1/3 then it distorted and no bass boost. Before it was like 1/2 way up and near max bass boost, plus its not the most efficient amp. The skar 1500 I have now destroys the hifonics amp.

This all makes sense but I just looked up in the manual if it is specified that the THD on the amps are high and It claims THD < 0.1%. would this be at lower output levels?

I am just trying to learn here, not making claims or anything just learning from what I read.

From the link?

So you're saying that they're scamming you putting the 1700.1 board in the "2100.1" case??

Unless I'm understanding what you guys are saying wrong, theyre both cea rated (not that means shit), and I'm sure they both do rated, and not cap out at 1700 or whatever.

Edit- oh gotcha, didn't even click the link above. My bad.

(4) Sundown Audio X-8's

(1) Mechman 240

TEAM NWSPL

155db outlaw