BEST OF CALI 2012 ***CANCELLED***

based on the date, and the fact that its a 3x...is this going to be Meca State finals?

Team Flex Issues

Low tuning > God

2011 CALI AS1 STATE CHAMP

Yes meca state finals db drag regionals and iasca state finals (open invite) because we have had no iasca events here this year there will be meca spl sq db drag bass race and drag isaca bass boxing isaca spl and sq a whole lot of classes right thurrr

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

WOW im doing good in mod2 and would love a state champ but that drive is a killer,why did it get moved from San Jose?

2012 Mod2 State Champ

2012 DB2 State Champ

2013 Mod1 State Champ

2013 DB1 State Champ

1st year state was in visallia 2nd year san jose this year reading so it went south middle north next year should be south again

That way its fair eveyone gets a chance to have a state finals near them the guys down south had on close so did the bay now its time for people up north to have a chance with out a huge drive

But if your serious about this sport/hobby a little drive should not stop you hell if me kimo ray mastas and a bunch of others added up all the miles we drove to go to shows it would make many of your guys eyes pop out your head but we be serious about this

I know I'm not including LA in this but there is no real compitior base out there for meca spl

Since when is Visalia considered south?

That's like a 3.5 hr drive from the south guys

Oregon people have a closer drive than us

U want a huge turnout keep it fair

Fresno is the center of Cali or around that area not no redding

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Alpine cda 9886

4 AA Mayhem 15"s dual 1.4

1 Dc 9k

10.5 cubes tuned at 36hz

156.1 dash 154.6 meca mod 4 157.0 kick

2 xs power d3100s

mechman 270 amp

2011 Ca state champ meca modified 4 and p&p 4..

VIDEOS.............BUILD LOG

Fair for who you with a 15 min drive?

Our compitor base is mainly sac bay area and down to bakersfield soooo visialia is south for our compitor base san jose is middle and up to readding is north

Its state finals if your serious a lil drive should not scare you I didn't say anything about my 2000 mile one way trip to finals

still think they should be in san jose again,since you guys consider that the center more MECA competitors.

2012 Mod2 State Champ

2012 DB2 State Champ

2013 Mod1 State Champ

2013 DB1 State Champ

Archived