8's in the doors of a Tahoe? sure why not. Rebuild time.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are they attached to the metal of the door? Or just the panel? I am looking to do something similar.

Guess you found it eh Ken???.. This was the thread I was speakin of. I saw your post, and in the mean time,... I was spanking to this thread.... Fucking definition of killer eh????.., such great work from some select cats here... I can't get enough...(wish I could hear it)

Edit- hey man, I did say I bring nothing to the table at times... So,sorry if I miss led you as welI,.. I probably mentioned something crazy off topic, but I just though the world of it.. Cheers.. (beer buzz started early today)

thanks ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Man those look GREAT. They really look like they were supposed to be there all along. Chevy needs to call you and pay you bank! ...Put this in every Tahoe / Suburban.

Excellent Work.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Man those look GREAT. They really look like they were supposed to be there all along. Chevy needs to call you and pay you bank! ...Put this in every Tahoe / Suburban.

Excellent Work.

While I doubt anything I do will be seen by an automaker engineer, We can look back over the years on how our hobby as a whole has changed how car makers build with technology. It was just a few years ago when TV screens were just for us crazy hobby guys, now they come standard in a good number of cars.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Looks good man, I'm planning on getting 2 kicker cvt 8s for my rear doors in my 4 door 98 grand prix Gtp. Space is limited so I need shallows.

1998 Pontiac grand prix gtp supercharged2 12" Obsidain Audio V.1 on a 2011 zx1500.1 at 2 ohms. 20ft of Knuconceptz CCA 0 Guage. 2nd Battery is a Shurken BT-120. Box is 3.5cu tuned at 31.8hz sealed off from the trunk. 14sqft of Dynamat on the Rear deck top & bottom. Soon to be more for doors/roof. Gets low & loud

Did a 140.5 Sealed at Battle of the boom in June 2013 dropping to 12.7v (need a alt mines going bad)

Looks good man, I'm planning on getting 2 kicker cvt 8s for my rear doors in my 4 door 98 grand prix Gtp. Space is limited so I need shallows.

All depends on how much you want the to recess and where the window stuff is. I have DC 8's in the doors of my 250 and it was very difficult to get them to recess enough to not look bad. The RF 8's were a little shallower and i was able to get them in tighter.

She's a beaut, Clark! Was good having dinner with you and Mel the other night.

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]

She's a beaut, Clark! Was good having dinner with you and Mel the other night.

Hellz yeah brotha. Next time we'll come mess up yer hood ;)

Archived