N8, you'll be proud of me... I finally got it finished!CPL pics pg2!

Looks real nice man, I hope to be able to do this one day myself. That is when I have money lol.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

100_0750.jpg

. So easy in fact I'm already thinking about grabbing another lower just to have laying around, so when I finish this one, I'll have something else to tinker with.

You should always have spare parts laying around just in case you get bored!! lol

I'm like Mr. Meade when it comes to parts bins. I just start looking through plastic bins to find what I need.

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

Just let me finish my pie

~ Juice

im starting to think that guy runs a gun shop out of his house lol.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

To bad youre not in my state, I'd ask to buy a lower from ya... always like private owner transactions. Looks like youve got a few projects laying around waiting for a start.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Just orderd more goodies for the build, going with a VLTOR MUR 1A upper, looks like a beast. Ordered a couple other little misc bits. Still need to decide on barrel and furniture for the front end...Any suggestions on a nice 14.5 inch m4 profile or HBAR that wont break the bank? preferably chrome lined.

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Just orderd more goodies for the build, going with a VLTOR MUR 1A upper, looks like a beast. Ordered a couple other little misc bits. Still need to decide on barrel and furniture for the front end...Any suggestions on a nice 14.5 inch m4 profile or HBAR that wont break the bank? preferably chrome lined.

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

check out bravo company usa or spikes tactical

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Ill take a look over at Spikes, as for Bravo Company, any barrel they have that Im interested in has been listed as out of stock for some time, with no indication of when they will be back in stock. That is no bueno for me, as I can't stand to order something without knowing when I will have it, trying to get this rifle up and running as quick as I can afford to, want to start shooting the piss out of it.

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Spikes is out of quite a bit of stuff too I was on there last night looking. All of these AR builds are making me want to do one myself

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Archived