N8, you'll be proud of me... I finally got it finished!CPL pics pg2!

can also look into larue and lmt.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Spikes is out of quite a bit of stuff too I was on there last night looking. All of these AR builds are making me want to do one myself

Spikes has a 16 inch m4 profile thatll work for my application in stock, also have a sort of local to me place that supposedly has 500+ different barrels from different manufacturers in stock ready to go, so Im gonna give them a call and see if they have what IM looking for.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Daniel Defense, BCM and Noveske, Wilson Combat, are some of the top tier. With Noveske barrels being the caddilac (and you're going to pay Cadillac prices too). However, using what you're using them for, you wont see a difference in either. All of these barrels are more accurate than we are out to several hundred yards. Any farther and I won't be shooting a 5.56 anyways...there are other guns for that ;)

Some new comers to the scene that have quality products are core15 and rainier arms. Check em out. Typically what you want, is M4 profile receiver extensions, 1:7 twist rate, chrome lined bore and chamber, cold hammer forged steel (atleast 4150), Magnetic particle inspections and High pressure tested.

Find a barrel with all the above and the name doesn't matter as much ;)

Focal, so you're a fan of the 1:7 twist, even with the lighter weight 55gr ammo? I thought I had read some where that the faster rate(1:7) barrels were more geared towards longer rangers and heavier projectiles.... Im was contemplating a more middle of the road approach and looking for something in the less seen 1:8 twist... but it looks like Ill be GTG even with a 1:7 from what Ive been reading...

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

• 5 weeks later...

Got back from the gun show a bit ago. Rifle is finished. Heading to the shop tomorrow a.m. to check the headspacing, the its down to the club to run a couple hundred through it and break it in. Waiting on wifey to get back from wally world with the batteries for the camera then I can get a cpl pics up.

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

The only thing I know about guns is... when someone yells "shotgun" for a car, I just yell "rocket launcher" and win.

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

Ridiculously jealous of your countries laws right about now...

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Ridiculously jealous of your countries laws right about now...

Thank you. In my opinion you should absolutely be allowed to own firearms and have the right to defend yourself, regardless of location.

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Heres a couple pics of the finished build, also in the pic is my new acquired G17... I drank some kool-aid and next thing I knew I was a fan boy. Lol.

IMG_20120714_125323.jpg

IMG_20120714_125348.jpg

CMMG Lower

DPMS LPK

Vltor MUR 1 upper

YHM BCG

UTG pistol grip

GMG 6pos stock

Magpul MBUS sights

VLTOR/BCM MOD4 charging handle

Spikes 16" M4 1/7 Barrel

YHM Phantom flash suppressor

Magpul XTM rail covers

Magpul PMAGS

Spikes buffer

Still need a single point sling mount, and a red dot of some kind(maybe, maybe not)

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Archived