Sound Deadening Help

thacarter546

Guest MegaloManiac

WoW, That 125 sq feet does not look like very much.. Wonder how much I will need to do my 01 Neon in 2 layers..

dude that is a lot. ive seen ricks rolls before they are no joke. thin, but its a lot

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

im new but i just wanted to add to this post and see if i could offer u any assistance, personally, since your driving a truck with alot of small spaces and crevices id go with the dynaspray and dynaspray gun. Its easy to apply and provides great sound dampening in all kinds of small spaces. It also works very well on sub boxes and small mids and highs enclosures, its almost like applying rhinoliner to your interior except it has alot cleaner texture and is very easy to paint.

(\__/)

(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your

(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination

Team Bad Company

im new but i just wanted to add to this post and see if i could offer u any assistance, personally, since your driving a truck with alot of small spaces and crevices id go with the dynaspray and dynaspray gun. Its easy to apply and provides great sound dampening in all kinds of small spaces. It also works very well on sub boxes and small mids and highs enclosures, its almost like applying rhinoliner to your interior except it has alot cleaner texture and is very easy to paint.

(\__/)

(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your

(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination

Team Bad Company

I have always used hushmatt. this stuff is great, and once its on, its on.... we did my crx with two layers, after we could'nt break 164, i decided to just use the car as a fast toy. tryed getting it all out, HA! good luck, I think I got out all of it but, it took me prolly 7 months. just my $0.02. I used it in all of my teamates cars aswell. And in other customers vehicles. They also were very happy.

OiRYFHf.png

////Alpine, Eclipse, Load Boss, Pheonix Gold, MB Quart,Digital Desings, Memphis, Stinger, Periphial, MTX, Visualogic

I have always used hushmatt. this stuff is great, and once its on, its on.... we did my crx with two layers, after we could'nt break 164 dB, i decided to just use the car as a fast toy. Try getting it all out, HA! good luck, I think I got out all of it but, it took me prolly 7 months. Just my $0.02. I used it in all of my teamates cars aswell. And in other customers vehicles. They also were very happy.

OiRYFHf.png

////Alpine, Eclipse, Load Boss, Pheonix Gold, MB Quart,Digital Desings, Memphis, Stinger, Periphial, MTX, Visualogic

Archived