Sonic Electronix

Hey guys,

I have kenwood kac-x40 800W amp and i installed pioneer 1200W 10" subwoofer and i have pioneer DEH-P4200UB HU but without bluetooth

in the amp i have HPF - LPF - GAIN - BASSBOOST - LPF freq. - HPF freq. - BASSBOOST freq.

in the HU i have EQ - LOUD - BASS - SLA

How i set the HU right ?

How i set the amp right ?

need help please

is there songs or tracks to tune ??

thanks

Edited by abuzeanb

Thanks

Is there any other solution until i get the money to get DD-1 and CC-1 ????

:search:

find someone that has them and see if they will help? where are you located?

03 Santa Fe E A 200 amp alt,JVC AVX840,kenwood 6.5 fr speakers,eclipse 6.5 rears,mids/high amp XTA-2160, sub amp XTA-5000d,0 guage throughout,batts-front/1 batcap 2000,rear/ batcap4000,2 C&D Dynasty agms, subs 2 DC XL M1 15"s in a music box tuned to 28hz....for now.

other solution ??

To set the amps gain without any equipment check out the Rockford Fosgate method:

ADJ USTING GAIN

To adjust the gain setting,turn the amplifier gains all the way down (counter-clockwise).Turn

the source unit volume up until distortion is audible and then turn it down a bit until the

distortion is inaudible.This will be about all the way up on most source units.Next,increase the amplifier gain

setting until adequate volume is achieved.

other solution ??

To set the amps gain without any equipment check out the Rockford Fosgate method:

ADJ USTING GAIN

To adjust the gain setting,turn the amplifier gains all the way down (counter-clockwise).Turn

the source unit volume up until distortion is audible and then turn it down a bit until the

distortion is inaudible.This will be about all the way up on most source units.Next,increase the amplifier gain

setting until adequate volume is achieved.

should i turn the loud off too ?

what the LPF freq. should be ??