line pressures realy arnt good for much except telling someone weather or not they have refrigerant or not. thats the shitty part about ac systems, there realy is no way to truely diagnose a major failure, aside from physically examining the entire system, which takes hella time, and costs a ton on the labor side of things. however if you are good at diagnosing ac systems, there is a lot of money to be made as a tech. if it were me i would just forget about the ac and roll with windows down. that white fog was more than likely the refrigerant, and the only way for that to get into the plennum to get out the vents is through the condensor, which means the dash more than likely has to come out, then if it damaged the ductwork beyond repair there is no telling how high the cost can go. ive seen people pay up to $2k to have their ac systems reworked, and the fuckers still leaked.

LMFAO and anyone that knows a/c at all knows exactly why i am laughing...

** digging for old ac books to see how wrong i was**

Read all you want. Its real life experience that teaches you things to look for. Most books wont cover a lot of the tricks you pick up working in the field. Gee, sounds like a lot of other hands on jobs..

i dont have much hands on in the ac field. i remember what little i did back in the day a few years ago, but i dont have the most expierence. im more of a transmission guy myself, but i still know my way around the rest of the car as well. there is still a lot i have to learn, but i try. lol

This page is crispy_chick3n approved.

© crispy_chick3n inc

line pressures realy arnt good for much except telling someone weather or not they have refrigerant or not. thats the shitty part about ac systems, there realy is no way to truely diagnose a major failure, aside from physically examining the entire system, which takes hella time, and costs a ton on the labor side of things. however if you are good at diagnosing ac systems, there is a lot of money to be made as a tech. if it were me i would just forget about the ac and roll with windows down. that white fog was more than likely the refrigerant, and the only way for that to get into the plennum to get out the vents is through the condensor, which means the dash more than likely has to come out, then if it damaged the ductwork beyond repair there is no telling how high the cost can go. ive seen people pay up to $2k to have their ac systems reworked, and the fuckers still leaked.

LMFAO and anyone that knows a/c at all knows exactly why i am laughing...

** digging for old ac books to see how wrong i was**

Read all you want. Its real life experience that teaches you things to look for. Most books wont cover a lot of the tricks you pick up working in the field. Gee, sounds like a lot of other hands on jobs..

i dont have much hands on in the ac field. i remember what little i did back in the day a few years ago, but i dont have the most expierence. im more of a transmission guy myself, but i still know my way around the rest of the car as well. there is still a lot i have to learn, but i try. lol

Case in point. I bet they didn't teach you how to do a poor mans shift kit in any book either did they. you learned that from a veteran trans tech working on a turbo 350 didn't you lol

Daily Driver 1999 Kia Sephia

Kenwood DNX-893s
Audison Bit One Processor
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
Hertz hsk-165xl's Mids running active                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Focal V30 Series Tweeters running active 
Sundown Sa-8 v1's in the doors
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat
Big 3+ and 3 + & 3- runs of Trystar 2/0
2 Dc Power Engineering 320 HP Alts

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Kenwood Excelon DNX-893s                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Audison Bit One HD DSP
4 Sundown Sa 6.5v2 Component Sets 
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
Sundown Audio Sax-50.4                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Sundown Audio Sax-100.4
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Dual 1 Sundown Nightshade v3 12's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

120 sq ft Second Skin Damp Pro

No, Its Not A Burp Truck!!!!

2016 Season 3rd place in Xtreme 1 At Finals

2016 Season 6th Place In Kaos 1 At Finals ( Blew The Subs Up In First Round Eliminations)

2 Kansas State Records Set In 2016 In Xtreme 1 And Kaos 1 In Midwest SPL

2-1.jpgsa.jpg
DCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

David said:

audio is a lifestyle, not a hobby

newls1
I cant read a tape to save my life... 1/2's are ok, but other marks confuse me
kingsuv
only men who cant read a tape, take it in the ass
kingsuv
you sir, get a pink hard hat on jobsites

I had a problem like that once, just the fog, not the annoying, loud A/C noise. It only happened once, just blew out some fog on a really hot and humid day, but that's all it was, fog/vapor. I took a temp reading at my vents and it was coming out at 48 degrees, and the inside temp of the car was over 100. So it was just fog due to the big ass temp difference. Same thing that happens when you breathe outside on a cold day. The only time you'll know that the A/C is taking a dump on you is when it stops blowing cold air, or if that loud noise gets extremely loud or starts squealing. The noise is somewhat normal, it's just the clutch engaging. Depending on how old the unit is, it might just be getting louder over time.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

I had a problem like that once, just the fog, not the annoying, loud A/C noise. It only happened once, just blew out some fog on a really hot and humid day, but that's all it was, fog/vapor. I took a temp reading at my vents and it was coming out at 48 degrees, and the inside temp of the car was over 100. So it was just fog due to the big ass temp difference. Same thing that happens when you breathe outside on a cold day. The only time you'll know that the A/C is taking a dump on you is when it stops blowing cold air, or if that loud noise gets extremely loud or starts squealing. The noise is somewhat normal, it's just the clutch engaging. Depending on how old the unit is, it might just be getting louder over time.

This exact thing happend to me in my sisters MDX, I was driving it on an extremely hot day and fog/smoke started rolling out of the vents. I freaked out and opened all the windows, shut the ac and I even held my breath for a few seconds before I realized what it was haha. Yah, I overreacted.

2002 Ford Explorer XLT

Front Stage: Crescendo CCX 6.5's

Rear Stage: ???

Two 15" Powerbass M154

Audiopipe AP15001d

Pioneer DEH-P5100UB