Second Skin Audio

What's the point of removable ports?

concrete/steel/wood and interiors made solely of wood. bolted shut doors and thick thick plexi or lexan. anything to raise a score just a tad. they're extreme for a reason lol

I see that lol.I thought seeing 1" plex glass and strapped doors was extreme back in the day not now.Where do these types of vehicles at I would love to see one in person.

A side note until last month I haven't paid much attention to comps.The last time I was into the comp seen was when stroker,fosgate and earthquake was ducking it out for who is who.Plus nothing against them or anything but the daily drivers I see on this forum could give them a run.That just shows how far the knowledge,skill level and technology have come.

may be able to find some at some comps if you're in the right area. definitely at finals tho. most extreme van i saw in person was in the low 70's, and it was retired so it never played at the comp. i *believe* it set a record at the time way back when. don't quote me on that tho

There are a FEW that are in the high 170s, and even fewer in the 180s.

Crap thats equal and past a shuttle launch.Thats cool if you got the sponsors or pocketbook to do that.This is off topic but a friend was wanted to put a infinite baffle in a 2000 Honda using fi subs.I'm old school obviously and don't like them but things are diff now.Are they good to do with those subs.He asked me I told him I would ask on here cause I don't have a clue about the subs.Haven't seen or heard them in person plus I don't like infinite baffles so I'm not partial.Didn't want to start a new thread :lazy: .