Ford Expedition. Four DC 18"s. DC 5k.

Dam that sucks! I'd love to see them try to get my subs out of my wall, half of the screws are stripped and they would need pliers to get them out plus they are 5" long and take about 5mins to get out with pliers lol only thing they would get is the headunit and thats $80.

You could also put caulk on the screws that aren't stripped to stop thieves.

Unless they've brought a razor blade scraper, and even if they have, it can take over five

minutes per screw to get them ready to even unscrew.

Wow... I am seriously worried now, I am going to contact my insurance company and see if I can get any type of extra insurance... My system is literally a savings account for me...

Homeowners or renters insurance might be the best option for car stereo coverage.

^^ so you stole from someone to then?

Hmm so he didn't give you permission to take his stuff and you didn't pay for it so sounds like you stole it.

Did you read his story? He said they found out for sure who had taken his brothers Honda, and paid them back. Sorry, but most people do not consider that stealing.

That is called justice, and it doesn't happen all that often. I'm glad to hear that it does happen sometimes.

Like I said earlier, thieves have no fear, no consequences. Even if the police catch them, what will they get? Probation and a fine.

Like the guy who stole my Mustang, he got 4 years probation, and a fine he will never pay. I lost over $20,000, and it ruined my life for several years. Btw it was a 2004 GT, and it was stolen in 2006. I only had liability insurance, since it was paid for, (what a mistake...) He took the car, I took the loss.

He did wind up getting his, but I don't wanna discuss that publicly ;)

I'd have NO PITY on any thief, I say beat them down and show 'em how it feels!!!

Same here man, he got his and Im sure he would think twice about even looking at one of our cars. And you're entirely right, the justice system in the united state is retarded. Drug dealers get more time the murderers? like really. thieves get a slap on the wrist. This entire justice system is flawed. Just recently I did a case study on a female doctor that (supposedly) killed her son by mistake which is still man slaughter and she got 0 time behind bars and like 4 years of probation. And the same exact situation happened with a woman that live off of government benefits and they immediately sent her to prison and she got sentenced like 7 year. RETARDED judicial system we have.

Hmm so he didn't give you permission to take his stuff and you didn't pay for it so sounds like you stole it.

Anyways I really liked this build shitty it happened to you. I would also be devastated if it happened to me.

Not stealing just taking back what was owed to us. Its called pay back, she can be a bitch

^^^^yes sir i would do the damn same thing. when they took my bros car and setup all DD shit, man we were pissed since i installed it all and took my time to do it a neatly it all lasted a week. we was poking around and finally the word got around that the fuckers were scared to sell the stuff. found out that one of the fuckers installed most of it in one of there trucks, so i went to his house with my bro and ripped everything back out exactly as he did to my brothers car while they were watching. next day we got a call in the middle of the day that the main dude that set it up and did all the work was in a restaurant with his girl and 3 other guys. well guess what he got the only beating in there while his girl and boys watched. went outside and fucked his car all up. now u may ask was all that necessary, well idgaf if it was or not. what really is fucked up is that when me and my bro woke up in the morning that they took his car/setup he had on appointment within the hour with his 1 month baby to get a critical surgery in his kidney and there was no vehicle available at the time. anyway op hang in there and don't give up man, years later we got bigger and better stuff and u learn how to secure your stuff better.

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

^^^^yes sir i would do the damn same thing. when they took my bros car and setup all DD shit, man we were pissed since i installed it all and took my time to do it a neatly it all lasted a week. we was poking around and finally the word got around that the fuckers were scared to sell the stuff. found out that one of the fuckers installed most of it in one of there trucks, so i went to his house with my bro and ripped everything back out exactly as he did to my brothers car while they were watching. next day we got a call in the middle of the day that the main dude that set it up and did all the work was in a restaurant with his girl and 3 other guys. well guess what he got the only beating in there while his girl and boys watched. went outside and fucked his car all up. now u may ask was all that necessary, well idgaf if it was or not. what really is fucked up is that when me and my bro woke up in the morning that they took his car/setup he had on appointment within the hour with his 1 month baby to get a critical surgery in his kidney and there was no vehicle available at the time. anyway op hang in there and don't give up man, years later we got bigger and better stuff and u learn how to secure your stuff better.

Thats freaking awesome man, good that he got what he deserved for being a low life. I have zero sympathy for thieves. I work for my shit so why should they just be able to take it?... Anyways I feel the same exact way and would've done it no different except I would've damaged the car more than they damaged your bros lol.

dam son, that sucks big time! Im going out tomorrow to buy myself a alarm now. I hate this shit, cant imagine how your feeling

I have a 5901 viper. They find ways around em. And yes, I definitely feel like shit...

-98' Ford Expedition (Rest in Peace)

-AVH-P3300BT

-Crescendo BC5500

-4 18" DC m2 Level 3.

dam son, that sucks big time! Im going out tomorrow to buy myself a alarm now. I hate this shit, cant imagine how your feeling

I have a 5901 viper. They find ways around em. And yes, I definitely feel like shit...

It's better then nothing though. I recently tinted my windows aswel so now I'm paranoid someone will break in coz it no longer looks like my grandmas car haha

PSN: Rcp_soundz

Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at.

I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k.

1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/

• 3 weeks later...

Well.....looks like I'm doing a rebuild. I just purchased a Crescendo BC5500...now I just gotta get some woofers and batteries.

-98' Ford Expedition (Rest in Peace)

-AVH-P3300BT

-Crescendo BC5500

-4 18" DC m2 Level 3.

Archived