Anyone know a Mario B Jones from Houston TX? He's a scammer!

Well, i got scammed. It was bound to happen sooner or later I suppose. I've done hundereds of transactions and I thought I knew all the ins and outs to protect myself. But anyway, here's the story. I sold my SMD sub to a

Mario B. Jones

APT. 8204

5500 SAMPSON ST.

HOUSTON TX, 77004-7897

for $670 shipped. I used UPS C.O.D. which I have used before with great success and it has always been very secure. So when he wanted to use C.O.D., it never crossed my mind that he could scam me. He offered to buy the slip to avoid shipping cost to me, and so he did. Here is where my ignorance steps in, if you use C.O.D. at a UPS store without an account they send the check to the return address, and I already have an account so regardless I assumed it would come back to me. Well, he bought his with his account and UPS automagically sends the check to his address on his account, even though he's the one who paid upon delivery. I basically went ballistic on UPS because that's absolutely ridiculous way of doing things, and its something you will never read in the fine print on their site about C.O.D. If anyone knows this Mario B Jones, tell that low life to send me my money. And if you ever come across a Mario Jones, from that area don't deal with him. He's a coward scammer and low-life. Mods should take a peek and see if he's on this site please. I should have known better, I'm so pissed at myself. If only I weren't so far away I would deal with this piece of shit human being myself.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

Yes it is, I would get a small claims started in his area. For the price of the sub, travel expenses, and court fees. Should be no problem for you to get your money back and then some.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

Yes it is, I would get a small claims started in his area. For the price of the sub, travel expenses, and court fees. Should be no problem for you to get your money back and then some.

How do you do that? Who do I contact to start a small claim?

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

I would look up a local court house down there and call them up and see if you can get the process started.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

what email address?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

He scammed me too! I was suppose to buy his Sundown amp and power wires, I sent him money and I never got it shipped!

He sent me photos with his username and all so it seemed legit. I was pushing for PayPal but he kept trying to do it through Walmart's MoneyGram, talking about he needed it for legal issues. I gave in and did it, but I never got my stuff. It was suppose to arrive at my house past Monday.

It was $300 for Sundown 100.4 and 4 runs of Knu and Shok.

Edited by _Vince

now you need to start posting all info you have. im pretty sure htis would be him

http://www.myspace.com/mrhtown81

if you give me something to work wtih im sure I can track him.

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.