Second Skin Audio

sure they push your 1000rms subs because they are putting out maybe 1200, myself anything that doesnt put out rated power is kinda meh, just doesnt make sense to spend all that money on decent subs like 4 DC level 4s then cheap out on an amp.

sure they push your 1000rms subs because they are putting out maybe 1200, myself anything that doesnt put out rated power is kinda meh, just doesnt make sense to spend all that money on decent subs like 4 DC level 4s then cheap out on an amp.

although i only have each of mine running at 2ohm apiece and the gains are only up 1/8. they bang. i'd love to hear them both play at 1 ohm. anyways i understand ya bro .......... but some folks just can't get the best of both worlds with a good amp and subs. i myself just happened to catch a deal on what i have now and will be upgrading my amps after i get my rims on my Ex.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

although i only have each of mine running at 2ohm apiece and the gains are only up 1/8. they bang. i'd love to hear them both play at 1 ohm. anyways i understand ya bro .......... but some folks just can't get the best of both worlds with a good amp and subs. i myself just happened to catch a deal on what i have now and will be upgrading my amps after i get my rims on my Ex.

yea i hear ya there i have to wait for taxes just to get the subs, there no way im goin to put that much money down on amps

ill just stick to the 2 lvl 4 15s 1 1606 on each, but i appreciate all the help and opiniions.

2000 Chevy Blazer

ALT. - Mechman 270amp

DECK - Pioneer DEH-P4000UB

INTERIOR - Infinity Reference 6020cs

INT. AMP - RF P400-4

SUBS - 2 15" RF Punch P3s

SUB AMP - RF T1000-1bd

REAR BATT. - Stinger SPP1200

Just a lil sum sum to get me back in the game!!

sorry if i sound like a noob but if i wire 4 10s to 1 amp wont they all get the full rms power

2000 Chevy Blazer

ALT. - Mechman 270amp

INT. AMP - RF P400-4

SUB AMP - RF T1000-1bd

It would be split between the four subs...

ok i thought with a mono amp wired to 1 ohm all the subs wired together regardless of how many that they would all get the rms power, thankx for clearing that up cant beleive i thought that

2000 Chevy Blazer

ALT. - Mechman 270amp

INT. AMP - RF P400-4

SUB AMP - RF T1000-1bd

You can get the Hifonics XX Colossus II and run 800 rms to each sub if your running four, I can't say wether or not it puts out more then it is rated at but I have heard it does. Goes for about $660 shipped on eBay.

2000 Ford Explorer XLT

-20" RVM "Buck" Wheels

-2.5% Tint

-CompuStar Vizion Alarm

-(4) Infinity Kappa 680.7cs 5x7"

-1 XStatic BatCap Model 300

-2 18" DC LVL 4's

-Amps are undecided

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpg