MTTornquist's Corolla SQ Build *now with Linear Power 11/26

Looks awesome. Giving me ideas for my car now..

Payday isn't coming fast enough!

2007 Hyundai Azera Limited - This car is really fucking hard to find aftermarket shit for...

Pioneer AVH-4400bh

DC XL 15 m2

DC 2.0k - Replacing soon(after I upgrade the electrical)

Stock Infinity System for the rest(this actually sounds decent)

All stinger 1/0 for power

275a Singer Alternator

XS power batteries

Really nice enclosure!!

Thanks man! took alot of work to get here

this guy has a LOT of creativity and can put it into action, as you can see...especially for his age. I needed help with a box design for my 15" in a Ford ranger xcab and he came up with exactly what I wanted, and got it to me in a matter of days. excellent work bro.

Thanks I really appreciate it! this project has been quite fun!

Looks awesome. Giving me ideas for my car now..

Payday isn't coming fast enough!

Trust me I know the feeling, can't get enough of the hobby!!

damn man! NICE work!! Its cool to see another teenager doing it! Im 16! Just finished my new box! Checkk it out! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/124711-1995-chevy-truck-build-rebuild-time-it-slams-vid-on-page-62/page__st__1220

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

That box looks great! Makes me wish I had trunk to work out of! Haha

2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant

- Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System

- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota

136.4 Sealed @ 29hz

137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz

damn man! NICE work!! Its cool to see another teenager doing it! Im 16! Just finished my new box! Checkk it out! http://www.stevemead.../page__st__1220

Looked through it, Looks sick man!

That box looks great! Makes me wish I had trunk to work out of! Haha

Yeahh haha it was interesting trying to squeeze that much port into a tiny box!

Nice work man. I am working on something similar in a Camry, as money allows of course. But very into the sealed off trunk with beauty panel route. Good job.

Yeah man and it looks sick from inside! :good:

Anyways, I'm trying to figure this out right now:

20120909201146.jpg

20120909201210.jpg

20120909201235.jpg

20120909201304.jpg

I saw on page 2 you were looking at different crossovers for the 6.5s. I saw one suggestion of 90hz, which is a great place to have them tuned to, especially if you're going to be using your sub up to that point. It really just depends what you want; I listen to a ton of rock, so my 8's are crossed at 50hz to get that sexy 51hz kick drum, but when I had my 6.5s, I didn't put them any lower than 76, which is the lowest MMATS recommends their 6.5s to play at. Check manufacturer specifications and curtail your crossover to what you want and what you like. Beautiful work on the box btw, I know all about working on a tight budget :) Good luck can't wait to see it done

I saw on page 2 you were looking at different crossovers for the 6.5s. I saw one suggestion of 90hz, which is a great place to have them tuned to, especially if you're going to be using your sub up to that point. It really just depends what you want; I listen to a ton of rock, so my 8's are crossed at 50hz to get that sexy 51hz kick drum, but when I had my 6.5s, I didn't put them any lower than 76, which is the lowest MMATS recommends their 6.5s to play at. Check manufacturer specifications and curtail your crossover to what you want and what you like. Beautiful work on the box btw, I know all about working on a tight budget :) Good luck can't wait to see it done

Right now I have them both crossed over at 63 hz which is the setting on the headunit. So the sub is. Low passed at 63. And the Miss are high passed at 63, but their frequency response gpes all the way down to 55.

Seriously.. for being 17 years old and on a budget like that.. that work is extraordinary. Looking forward to your future updates

Thanks man! :good:

Alarm is all installed but it won't go into programing mode for the two way remote. I have been talking to the encore tech support for days about is and they can't figure it out either. So I'm really not sure what the problem is.

As far as the rear beauty pannel I'm still trying to figure out how I'm gonna make it and how I want it to look, so no updates on that just yet

Archived