- 3 ALPINE TYPE R 6.5 COMPs

- DC 175.4

- DC HO Alt

- D3400

- 4 XP3000s

- KNU 0ga

- 60 SqFt Damp Pro

Lots more...

@sphinx: I hope I can hear those 4 18's. Be my first time hearing 3+ 18's. I have heard 2 before but haven't heard 3-4. Ought to be good.

@navy: haven't heard the n3's before. How do you like them and how does just 2 18's in a hoe sound? I only got 2 12's on 2.5k and after rise and volt drop they are seeing about 1850-1900. Hope to see you there.

@05: I am surprised with all shops around Charlotte there aren't more shows. Plus the Panthers are in Charlotte so there has to be shows for people/celebs to show off their cars. I would visit the audio shops on a weekly basis and see if I couldn't find some shows. I talk to everyone around here Rocky Mount trying to find shows/comps/get togethers. My cousin always went to a place called Eastgate Car & Home Audio LLC and he said it was a nice shop with good people working there.

-James

- 1997 Chevy Tahoe- Big 3 (1/0)- Dual Autocraft Batts- JVC KD-A315 HU- AQ 2200.1D- 18" AQ HDC3- Box w/ Removable Port (6ft^3 @ 36hz & 6.7ft^3 @ 42hz)- 39' 1/0 & 13' 2/0 Flex-A-Prene

My Selling Feedback

Build Log

@sphinx: I hope I can hear those 4 18's. Be my first time hearing 3+ 18's. I have heard 2 before but haven't heard 3-4. Ought to be good.

@navy: haven't heard the n3's before. How do you like them and how does just 2 18's in a hoe sound? I only got 2 12's on 2.5k and after rise and volt drop they are seeing about 1850-1900. Hope to see you there.

@05: I am surprised with all shops around Charlotte there aren't more shows. Plus the Panthers are in Charlotte so there has to be shows for people/celebs to show off their cars. I would visit the audio shops on a weekly basis and see if I couldn't find some shows. I talk to everyone around here Rocky Mount trying to find shows/comps/get togethers. My cousin always went to a place called Eastgate Car & Home Audio LLC and he said it was a nice shop with good people working there.

-James

i got my box tuned low around 28 so they do job good for only 2k on each one an i upgraded my battery an alternator i dont drop below 14 volts an happening on it is just show or can we a db tested there or bass race im serious about goin i just wanna know lil more about the show

Archived