Sonic Electronix

Now before I start this thread, I'd like to ask the people who are gonna trash me with shit to please refrain from posting and keep the comments to your self and simply answer the question I asked.

I'm from Aurora, IL, but I'm pretty sure this sound ordinance is the same throughout all of Illinois except maybe the city of Chicago.

http://www.elburn.il.us/index.aspx?NID=169

I was recently pulled over by a cop after pulling out of McDonalds, my system so far consists of what is in my signature, except for the amp, the amp that same day was upgraded to the B200.2 for 2 dollars or so.

When the cop asked me why I thought I was pulled over, I answered "I don't know" because I honestly didn't think ~40 or so watts (not sure how many watts the amp really puts out) was that loud, but he told me he could hear me over a block away from INSIDE his vehicle.

When he told me it was for my music and just asked me to turn it down, but he did not state if this was a warning. However, when I told my friend about the incident they said that warnings (also known as "heat") are still recorded. So I was wondering, because I thought the law was 75 feet at 90db in a commercial area, what does the law really say? Or what does it literally translate into? And if this was a warning, how long will this "heat" stay on me?

Clarion CZ401

Power Acoustik LT-980/2

dbLink 8 gauge kit

DXi 104 4 ohm DVC x2

Sealed Enclosure

The cop probably heard someone else bumping & couldn't find them & just got you instead it sounds like

1998 Pontiac grand prix gtp supercharged2 12" Obsidain Audio V.1 on a 2011 zx1500.1 at 2 ohms. 20ft of Knuconceptz CCA 0 Guage. 2nd Battery is a Shurken BT-120. Box is 3.5cu tuned at 31.8hz sealed off from the trunk. 14sqft of Dynamat on the Rear deck top & bottom. Soon to be more for doors/roof. Gets low & loud

Did a 140.5 Sealed at Battle of the boom in June 2013 dropping to 12.7v (need a alt mines going bad)

do you think that an amp that is rated at 75 x 2 (and wasn't playing the full 75, plus it might not do the full 75 anyway, but not too sure about Lightning Audio products, all I know is they're decent and are part of Rockford Fosgate) is really that loud though?

and I'm pretty sure I was the only one bumpin, besides he followed me for at least 2 blocks.

Clarion CZ401

Power Acoustik LT-980/2

dbLink 8 gauge kit

DXi 104 4 ohm DVC x2

Sealed Enclosure

You'd be surprised how bass can travel.

That's what the cop said! Haha! It's like you're him!

Sounds like a false confidence boost lol

LOL, I know I'm not that loud, I'll try to make another video though and show you how it bumps.

Clarion CZ401

Power Acoustik LT-980/2

dbLink 8 gauge kit

DXi 104 4 ohm DVC x2

Sealed Enclosure