Sonic Electronix

Well, I finally came to the conclusion that I want to keep a SQ setup in my 98 boo, but I want to find a vehicle that someone just wants to get rid of and make it the real project car. What are some good ones to use? I'm considering a Nissan Quest van. We had a 96 and you can take out the center captain seats and slide the rear bench up. That seems like it would make it great for a c pillar wall with room for demoing. Plus they go forever. We had it for 10 years and it ran great until the engine finally went out. Any ideas?

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

98 two door tahoe.

Ive heard plenty if systems in them ranging from cheap to great 12's and 15's and every single on them you can hear the truck coming from blocks and clean sound inside.

Subs up

1st Setup(SOLD):2007 GMC YukonPioneer Avic F90bt

Audiocontrol Epicenter2 Audioque SDC2.5 15 subs8.7 cubes at 37hz build DONEAudioque 1200d (Audioque 1200d Sold, similar performance to my ap1500)Diamond Audio Hex 6.5 Mids n TweetsCerwin Vega Exl 400 4 channel Bridged(also have MTX 4004 not being used)1 Run of power Knu Fleks 4 Gauge2 Cheap stock Battery setup2nd Setup (SOLD):2007 GMC YukonPioneer Avic F90bt

Audiocontrol Epicenter2 15 Kicker cvx (maybe two SA 15 in future)7 cubes net tuned at 34hzAlphasonik Old school 1600rms (ap 1500d sold GREAT Budget amp)JBL 6.5 Power Series Components, Infinity Kappa 6.5 3 ways, and 2 Kicker KS Tweets (LOUD)Cerwin vega exl4001 run knu Fleks OFC 0 gaugeBig 3 done1 Odyssey 1500, 1 optima yellow top d31

If you are building a big demo truck one really important thing to plan for is electrical. Make sure you can fit a couple HO alts in the engine bay and have room for your runs of 1/0 however you decide to do it. You can fit alot of box in most any car if you put in the time. Its alot more work to try to fab up and or do something custom in the engine bay just to fit more alts.

Just something to think about

Team NorthWestSPL

I can't even remember how much room is in the engine bay of a 90s era Quest... It's a car I'm familiar with, that's why I'm considering it. It took me forever to get to know the Malibu. I've seen too many Tahoe builds to wanna try it. It just seems over used to me. I wanna try something different. I'll have to look at some pics of the engines. I've found plenty that people don't want for whatever reason. Found one in good shape for $750 just because it wouldn't pass emissions, and in the county I'm in it doesn't have to.

Hmmmm.... I have much thinking to do...

Lane AKA HeroKight

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

Hmmm.... found pics of the engine bay. can't seem to find the alt though. I'm about to look into HO alts for it. I really want to do something like 4 15s at about 2500-3500 watts a piece. I don't think I could commit to that in my malibu.

Lane AKA HeroKight

R.I.P. Molliboo

You hear that????

Well, someone makes a 200a alt for it, and it's cheaper than a 230a for my malibu. Like, $100 cheaper. Idk how many could fit though. Basically, I'm looking at running around 16-17kW all together. I want 4 tweets, 8 6.5s, 4 8s, and 4 15s.

Lane AKA HeroKight

R.I.P. Molliboo

You hear that????

if youre wanting a big demo machine in a van id look into running more subs....be better for heat distribution and could demo longer with less chance of things braking... youll have the room..use it

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4