Interesting issue

I had this issue even with my pionner HU and stock speakers with no amp on them. I could literally slow my truck down over a period of time just with the mid bass. I could watch my speedometer needle drop. Does it even with new door speakers and a amp on them. No light dimming or anything. What the hell could cause such a thing? Before I took my subs out to redo a few things it would do it worse with the subs obviously.

Rest In Peace mother.

January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/

what do you mean by you can slow your truck down? as in when you cut the radio up your truck slows down? even with your foot on the pedal? or what?

whats wrong with fat chicks? they are like mopeds, as long as your friends dont see you riding it, they are a blast! hahah

I am dumb as a stump. I live in the south and we are all dumb here.

could it be something like the motor grounding out somehow? idk how this could happen because of your audio, but just thought id throw out an idea brother

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

These are the things that make me lol

im gonna say i dont think its your system.... im thinking more along the lines of alternator is weak i think and it cant charge the battery while going. But idk i might be wrong. ive never heard of that though.

edit: what year truck you got?

whats wrong with fat chicks? they are like mopeds, as long as your friends dont see you riding it, they are a blast! hahah

I am dumb as a stump. I live in the south and we are all dumb here.

Sounds like your amps are pulling too much current? And stressing the fuck out of your alt trying to keep the voltage up.... That's just what I'm thinking here.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Archived