And This is Why I love Sketchup

Because it's much easier to draw my childhood and teenage dreams in 3d this way.

Ramp.png

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

have you ever worked with inventor? I use it at my school when I can and it is sooo great! however i still use sketchup at home because i don't wanna dish out hundreds of dollars on software

Dude, I used to do my own solo project from home and record it all myself. I spent more time trying to get the highest quality recordings for free than it would've taken for me to just buy some good software. Trust me, I ALWAYS work on a low budget. Lol.

I used to skateboard like a mofo

I just recently got back into it and actually started getting good. Originally it was just to get around campus, but the local park is right down the road so I started going there again. I have major knee problems, but I keep myself moving because it helps. I love it. I just wish I would've been more balls out when I first started instead of being a pansy boy all those years.

Lane AKA HeroKight

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

Lol, The fun of shit on the computer ftw.

When i use to do 3D shit, i used a program called Zmodeler. Use to design 3D Semi trucks, and shit for a Trucking game. Was damn fun. But i grew up, and that got old. I have a few buddy's who do some amazing realistic work. Its unbelievable.

*06 330i - Sundern x12 - saz-3500*

*91 Foxbody V1 S-Trim Notch*

I wish I had the patience to make it look realistic, but I don't. That's just the top layer for me to get an idea, no support underneath. I wanna build this shit.

Lane AKA HeroKight

R.I.P. Molliboo

You hear that????

have you ever worked with inventor? I use it at my school when I can and it is sooo great! however i still use sketchup at home because i don't wanna dish out hundreds of dollars on software

Dude, I used to do my own solo project from home and record it all myself. I spent more time trying to get the highest quality recordings for free than it would've taken for me to just buy some good software. Trust me, I ALWAYS work on a low budget. Lol.

The rendering and and animation capabilities of inventor are the best I've ever used! Haha I once started a rendering the day before thanksgiving break and set it up and set it up on a delayed start so the teacher wouldn't hear the computer fan about to explode the thing got so hot. It was a stupidly large hi quality picture. Somehow the teacher found out and he got pissed at me. Had to talk to the principle about it and he was annoyed until he saw the picture that came out. It looked like a straight photograph. Anyways, got off the hook because he was so impressed.

Haha good times...

Come to think of it it was only a picture of a wheel or something like that, wish I had a copy of the picture though.

/End Thread Jack