Sonic Electronix

i can see it, and like my orignal post?... if you achive proper volatge needed for the ohm load , does that mean your amp does put out that power at that ohm load? going off the chart?

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

how true is the chart?

and say i was going for 3200 watts at 1ohm did the 60hz tone 3/4 vol. and obtained the proper voltage does that mean my amp is puting out that wattage?.....

yes.

you guys cant see the chart? i still can. lemme copy a link if i can

how true is the chart?

and say i was going for 3200 watts at 1ohm did the 60hz tone 3/4 vol. and obtained the proper voltage does that mean my amp is puting out that wattage?.....

it's putting that much out, but the subs arent seeing that much power after impedance/box rise and all that jazz

well thanks for that info expo , then for all that live off the chart, my poweracoustik 5500d does in fact do 3200 watts rms at 1ohm per the figures on the chart lol :lol:

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

Archived