Sonic Electronix

a few people heard i had an RMS chart, showing what the voltage should be with a certain power at the given impedence and wanted me to e-mail it to them. well this one is updated. hopefully a little easier to read, and it goes to 5000 watts instead of 3000. i was gonna try to put this in my attachments under my profile the but file is too big so i'll just link the pic. hope some find this helpful.

Posted Image

try this link if you cannot see the picture:

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l143/the...odirections.jpg

very handy on picky amps, and knowing how much power your Really running

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

how true is the chart?

and say i was going for 3200 watts at 1ohm did the 60hz tone 3/4 vol. and obtained the proper voltage does that mean my amp is puting out that wattage?.....

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

fix it son cant see the pic

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz