Second Skin Audio

fi/psi 18 enclosure

Could you give me a sketch please just to help visualize when you get a chance

@John: wow man good job with Torre's. I def couldn't have done any better myself and the one tuned to 34.9hz looks like it would be the loudest. I was thinkin right around 36hz to be hell on the ears haha but it may not pick up the lows like the 32hz tune.

-James

- 1997 Chevy Tahoe- Big 3 (1/0)- Dual Autocraft Batts- JVC KD-A315 HU- AQ 2200.1D- 18" AQ HDC3- Box w/ Removable Port (6ft^3 @ 36hz & 6.7ft^3 @ 42hz)- 39' 1/0 & 13' 2/0 Flex-A-Prene

My Selling Feedback

Build Log

Got some skills drawing up which I don't really have. Nice job on the designs and didn't take much time to do well compared to me haha. Anyway I the one witht he slot port at the bottom looks awsome but I like the bottom located ports. Wouldn't the aero ports give him more adjustablity by changing the length of the port? I'm still a noob when it comes to aero ports

- 1997 Chevy Tahoe- Big 3 (1/0)- Dual Autocraft Batts- JVC KD-A315 HU- AQ 2200.1D- 18" AQ HDC3- Box w/ Removable Port (6ft^3 @ 36hz & 6.7ft^3 @ 42hz)- 39' 1/0 & 13' 2/0 Flex-A-Prene

My Selling Feedback

Build Log

Wouldn't the aero ports give him more adjustablity by changing the length of the port? I'm still a noob when it comes to aero ports

yes if he used pvc,

the psp only come in 17" (18" long end-end with flare) so there no, normally i like to use use 3x6" for 6-7net but this design doesnt allow for it,

you'll also get a higher net with aero for 2 reasons, less port wall to take up space and lower sq" is required due to the efficiency of the port design

Edited by john253a

I'm liking the third one you posted that was tunned to like 32hz with the slot port on the side