well so far my only new years resolution is to get my 94coupe on air.. ive always wanted air suspension and now i think i can put together a system preaty reasonably priced for my civic and since this is my beater car i have NO PROBLEM cuting anything...

ITS GONNA DRAG ITS @SS BELIEVE THAT!!!!!!!!! problem will be finding that height to not drag the muffler as well.... ill weld on my own custom drag blocks/brackets... only FOR SURE THING is it will throw sparks in the rear eventualy!

well so far i have quite a few parts that are starting to pile up nicely...

now i figure FIRST ill bag the rear cause its easier and its all right thier... ;)

so far i have preaty much ALL USED... but i HOPE they all work good or if not o well... so far its been put together preaty cheap...

air cans and brackets 160shiped...

six 1/2inch valves and misc fittings, 2 air tanks 150bucks...

and well so far my concern is two things... what air valves these are and if i need to get new air tanks maybe...

also one valve has alot of play on the top valve... i figure just pull the clip thats on it and use some spacer/washers under it... MAYBE.

and one wiring prong has been busted off and wire soldered onto it... guy said it works...

SO FAR... this is what i got building up...

94civicaircans-07.jpg

94civicaircans-08.jpg

DSC000302.jpg

DSC000312.jpg

DSC000322.jpg

DSC000342.jpg

DSC000352.jpg

DSC00037.jpg

DSC00043.jpg

DSC00039.jpg

DSC00041.jpg

but i figure i can always use the two 2gallon for something else if i cannt use them for full PSI pressure...

and the valves... well ill probably still buy 8 new ones and then use these extra valves as backups slash extra switches.... like one on each bag plumbed up inline with some pressure regulators to be set for driving PSI. so i still got a plan for them if any leak or dont work... its not a total loss.

and these will be going on my beater/fun ride civic... ;)

94civicwinter-11.jpg

94civicwinter-06.jpg

I GOT NO PROBLEM cuting and welding this sucker. LMFAO

i figure my next purchase will be air lines and most likely new fittings cause most the fittings dont look preaty... some dented up, scared up, or just not complete... just misc fittings of course... at least they should be a preaty good reference...

probably is its a paycheck to paycheck thing.. and along with bills it can be tight... just hoping to get some good deals on some used stuff here and thier... always looking for a good deal... ;)

i got a portable battery pack with a air compressor built into it... and i have a small shop compressor as well that i could put into the car, to use the battery pack for if the air cylinder leak or what not... so i could have a way to recharge it until i have enough cash to buy a compressor... tho i might just hold off... depends on extra cash.... and my desire to slap this stuff together. LMFAO

i figure if i can get some air lines and adaptors i can then plumb up some valves together to do some testing.

im preaty sure i can figure most of it out myself... just have to spend some time drawing diagrams and some time in lowes/home depo plumbing isle ;)

and buy some more pipe dope ;)

truckcleaned-07-1.jpg

LOL, i got lots of time down home depot's plumbing aisle bro.

Honelsty, you have a good start. i would ditch the one fucked up vavle, and stick the other one to the side until you can get another 3 to do FBSS (8). You can do jsut Front/Back with 4 valves. Also, do you know for sure those brackets fit your car? If you dont, check that, if you do, i'd invest in a good tank/compressor/fittings.

Go with FBI for those three things. FBSS fitting kit(go ahead and get it, so you'll have the other fittings whent he time comes) is $100, a $60 7gallon tank, and the big unit compressor. 200. You're looking at 360, so like 420 shipped. Then some line, and a swithcbox should run you about 70bones. hit up www.grunionfabrication.com for that.

Then misc stuff like zip ties, and tape for the fittings.

About 500bones, and you're there bro!

hey man can you reduce those pics please........640x480 works great for the web. your WORKIN my dual 22" screens bro.

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

i thought those pictures automaticaly downsized pictures...... ;)

ya i know i like pictures big...

i just bought some 1/2inch air line 50ft today, i figure my next purchase will be a switchbox.... and then some fittings at local hardware store... and tho tape does work alright but i kinda like the pipe dope beter...... tho that will be maybe 2weeks or so... that sucks :(

and well id like to buy 8new valves... and i thought of another good use for the extra valves ;) DOG LEG... ;)

if having the lower part also pressurised can improve ride quality i might hook up 4 in the front and the other two on the rear passenger side cylinder.... that way i can suck it up to play alittle more... BUT thats just a idea right now.... but i guess it just depends if these valves works ;) not sure.... so many thinks i could use the extra valves for.... like even plumbing up the extra 2 tanks and using one valve to seal them off from the main tank, that way i have quick backup PSI if i do have a overnight leak and i dont want to wait for the compressor to pump up the main tank... just a few ideas, maybe even a train horn... sorry im ranting...LOL

but i definatly want that red compressor you guys are rocken.... tho i think ill paint it black just to look preatier....

definatly my new years resolution that if i had to guess id say im about 50% thier.....

and well the brackets said it was on a accord, BUT if it doesnt bolt right in.... thats nothing some drills cannt fix ;)

but i stick the top bolts up to the top and they line right up, but i have yet to test out the lower front ball but it looks the same... only difference is on the struts ive swaped they have a solid shaft that just has specific indent part for that bolt to lock into.... im not sure if i should put some tack welds around the complete notch to give it something to lock into.... or not worry about it.... i got a extra front fork to experiment with alittle so i can get a perfect fit if i think its needed...

truckcleaned-07-1.jpg

ok cool.... ill just have to find out what threads are in the cylinders...

good to know a site that has great advice and pictures ;)

tho i think i might try puting together my own adaptor kit together...... i want my valves mounted in like a U shape piping just to save on space alittle...

ill try to fab up the plumbing/valves together this weekend since im off, since i got some misc fittings i should be able to put one set together and just copy it....

and another thing that i think is kinda odd..... why does a air valve have 3 prong terminals when you only use 2 of them? WTF is the 3rd program for.LMFAO

truckcleaned-07-1.jpg

o.... didnt think about that....... i dont think id be worried about it geting into the cans but the valves probably would be a bad thing if it holds it open alittle bit..

only downfall now is after siting down and running even more numbers i figure i got a ruffly 700bucks more to spend....

kinda sucks BUT i figure half that cost to get the rear up and going good....

i may hook it up to FB setup and just wait for the FBSS. man i dont know.. i keep WANTING to go slap it on BUT i know deep inside that i should wait to buy everything....

kinda sucks BUT i guess i have to preaty much wait for cash now......

plus not to mention spend another 40bucks for new LCA bushings cause im sure they are seized on these stock struts.... but at least i know the outter LCA bushings arent seized cause i had them off afew months ago and i put on ALOT of antiseize on them.LOL

i keep imagining me hitting the switches.....LOL ive played with my dads old 68impala along time ago that had hydros on it and it was fun as hell!!!!! tho hydros where REALY RUFF and when you had a leak it was a HUGE MESS. still got it BUT its been parked in the paint booth for about 10years now.LOL

truckcleaned-07-1.jpg