FI_Aaron Posted January 7, 2008 Report Posted January 7, 2008 this is just gonna be stupid loud! Lets Go Ski
j_black10 Posted January 7, 2008 Report Posted January 7, 2008 Man G-Monkey this is going to be off the charts crazy!!! Can't wait to see this happen. I love the sound of a good sealed system, hits the lows like no other! AudioControlRockford FosgateXSPower
galacticmonkey Posted January 7, 2008 Author Report Posted January 7, 2008 Yep. A used car lot. We're getting a really good deal because its a relative of a friend of ours. Its actually my barber's son. We've been going there as long as I can remember and my dad actually plays golf with the guys who work at the barber shop sometimes, so he is hookin us up since were a friend of his parents. Heres my car up for sale. Looks pretty good after taking the system out, right? Spent about 11-12 hours one day, then another 4 or so the next day getting it to where it is. http://www.juliansautoshowcase.com/ Seatch for the 2006 Expedition. They dont have it anymore, but I drove a 2005 Chevy Express Cargo 1500. Had the V6 and vinyl seats. They will find me another one that I like though, and get me a good deal on it.
AI James Posted January 7, 2008 Report Posted January 7, 2008 why didnt they set you up with another car then just credit your account when yours sold.. I dont have car lot buddies and i can get that kinda hookup.
galacticmonkey Posted January 7, 2008 Author Report Posted January 7, 2008 Oh, because the way the deal will be done. We want my car completely ghone and sold before I get another one.
AI James Posted January 7, 2008 Report Posted January 7, 2008 meh, in essense it would be gone still its just all politics i guess.
galacticmonkey Posted January 7, 2008 Author Report Posted January 7, 2008 Yeah, but Id much rather have my car sold and fully own the other car before I start ripping it apart. My car is on consignment right now, but I get to drive it.
ChevyBoy Posted January 8, 2008 Report Posted January 8, 2008 drive it into the bay, and call your insurance
AI James Posted January 8, 2008 Report Posted January 8, 2008 all the cash going on audio, ida sure the hell bought a vehicle first, its alot easier to get audio stuff a little at a time then get a vehicle at once
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.