Super Tweeters. Worth it?

Names_jeff

All of them I have heard, have been super harsh. Now that could easily have been user error but I have never heard one I liked. There are also tons I haven't heard so there could be some really good sounding ones out there, I just haven't found or heard some yet.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

All of them I have heard, have been super harsh. Now that could easily have been user error but I have never heard one I liked. There are also tons I haven't heard so there could be some really good sounding ones out there, I just haven't found or heard some yet.

See, that's what i'm worried about, them being too harsh. But then again what people have been telling me, they can sound good when wired and powered right,

See, that's what i'm worried about, them being too harsh. But then again what people have been telling me, they can sound good when wired and powered right,

Do custom A-pillars and melt faces off with demos :)

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

I'm sure they can sound better than what I have heard. it is still a personal preference though. I am overly OCD about not having harsh tweets, almost to the point where I am willing to lose output to avoid it. Best thing to do is listen to as much as you can and decide for yourself.

F150:

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

I'm sure they can sound better than what I have heard. it is still a personal preference though. I am overly OCD about not having harsh tweets, almost to the point where I am willing to lose output to avoid it. Best thing to do is listen to as much as you can and decide for yourself.

OCD about it huh? haha but yeah your right, it's all about personal preference. I'm sorta leaning towards the super tweets though lol

lol, not really OCD :) I just don't like harsh tweets. To me, they totally ruin the sound and hurt my ears. Not busting on people that use them or like their music like that, to each their own, just stating my preference!

F150:

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

lol, not really OCD :) I just don't like harsh tweets. To me, they totally ruin the sound and hurt my ears. Not busting on people that use them or like their music like that, to each their own, just stating my preference!

haha i gotcha!

super tweets in the A-pillars? melt peoples faces off? why certainly! haha

super tweets in the A-pillars? melt peoples faces off? why certainly! haha

Mine are in my dash lol

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Archived