Super Tweeters. Worth it?

Names_jeff

Is it worth having super tweeters? when already running (2) 2' tweets in each door. -thanks

Depends on how much power you're running and whether or not you're going for SQ or just want to be loud.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

It's definitely worth it ;)

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

It's definitely worth it ;)

Only because you have tweeters that look like big fucking behemoths. Those things will rape the ears of anyone not expecting it :rofl:

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

Build Log

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Would be running them with a 175.4 but i just don't want them to be too harsh, more of just hearing the music clearly over the bass kinda deal

When I said power I was talking about your sub stage. The question to ask is do I want SQ or do I want to be loud? Comps can keep up with a sub stage it just depends on how much power your sub stage is packing.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

Build Log

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

They raped mine. That's for sure.

If you don't want them to be harsh, just set the HPF appropriately on the amp. Or get a decent EQ so you can filter it all to your liking.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Would be running them with a 175.4 but i just don't want them to be too harsh, more of just hearing the music clearly over the bass kinda deal

When I said power I was talking about your sub stage. The question to ask is do I want SQ or do I want to be loud? Comps can keep up with a sub stage it just depends on how much power your sub stage is packing.

Ohhh gotcha 2 DC XL 12's on a DC 5k. you think comps will do the trick? im kinda thinking about running active as well.

Archived