Jump to content

Super Tweeters. Worth it?


Names_jeff

Recommended Posts

Posted

Is it worth having super tweeters? when already running (2) 2' tweets in each door. -thanks

Depends on how much power you're running and whether or not you're going for SQ or just want to be loud.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log


1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Posted

It's definitely worth it ;)

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Posted

Would be running them with a 175.4 but i just don't want them to be too harsh, more of just hearing the music clearly over the bass kinda deal

Posted

Would be running them with a 175.4 but i just don't want them to be too harsh, more of just hearing the music clearly over the bass kinda deal

When I said power I was talking about your sub stage. The question to ask is do I want SQ or do I want to be loud? Comps can keep up with a sub stage it just depends on how much power your sub stage is packing.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log


1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Posted

They raped mine. That's for sure.

If you don't want them to be harsh, just set the HPF appropriately on the amp. Or get a decent EQ so you can filter it all to your liking.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Posted

Would be running them with a 175.4 but i just don't want them to be too harsh, more of just hearing the music clearly over the bass kinda deal

When I said power I was talking about your sub stage. The question to ask is do I want SQ or do I want to be loud? Comps can keep up with a sub stage it just depends on how much power your sub stage is packing.

Ohhh gotcha 2 DC XL 12's on a DC 5k. you think comps will do the trick? im kinda thinking about running active as well.
Posted

ive got two selenium s200? (cant remember model)super tweeters. they sound great

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1025 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...