Super Tweeters. Worth it?

Names_jeff

I don't like them, to me they sound tinny and hissy like cheap coaxial tweeters on too much power. I am partial to fabric domes for the superior SQ, but that is just me. They get extremely loud for very little money (comparatively) and work great in high-powered active setups.

I'm gonna hate

All of them I have heard, have been super harsh. Now that could easily have been user error but I have never heard one I liked. There are also tons I haven't heard so there could be some really good sounding ones out there, I just haven't found or heard some yet.

See, that's what i'm worried about, them being too harsh. But then again what people have been telling me, they can sound good when wired and powered right,

Do custom A-pillars and melt faces off with demos :)

super tweets in the A-pillars? melt peoples faces off? why certainly! haha

Totally put them in the A-pillars and melt peoples faces off! I have the Cresendo FT1's and I love them, dialed in correctly they can straight up sound amazing, like you at the concert in front of the stage. Also the people with in a large radius of your vehicle will hear exactly what your listening to, and it will sound loud and clear. Cresendo look them up, I love mine! They are also keeping up with 4 DC 15's in a wall!

03' NISSAN XTERRA

(1) AQ3500d

(1) AQ4x90

(1) Audio Control Line Driver

(4) DC LVL 4 15's

Cresendo Mids and Highs

100' of 0/guage

Big Three

Mechman 270a Charging @ 16.5v

(6) XS D1400's

Highest Termlab Score 149.9 at the kick & 166.1 in the Port/ on stock electrical and 1 DC XL M1

Updated JUNE 2012*****MY BUILD LOG

USACI REGION 6 POINTS LEADER 2011

USACI KANSAS RECORD HOLDER 2011

Team DC

dcletterhead.jpg

http://www.dcsoundlab.com/

I can't stand overly loud mids and highs....have only heard a couple super tweeter installs and I didn't like them at all

I don't care what your running to need them to keep up with the bass. Teammate had 2 18's walled on a 9k and before the bass kicked in I wanted to get out of the car because of the tweeters lol

Team Flex Issues

Archived