Don's Jeep... Triple Alts Installed

What are you using for mids in the doors and window are those Pyramid 6.5's and 8's?

61GywnSLBrL.jpg

Clarion CX-501 HU

Rockford Fosgate Punch 400-A4 on

Rockford Fosgate T152 5.25 in center console and

Rockford Fosgate T1682 in front factory

Rockford Fosgate T2500-1BDCP on subs

6 12inch RF HX2's in 13.4 cuft. tuned to 30 with port in 47 with it out

240 Amp American Armature Alt

100AH C&D in back Optima Yellow top up front

Yup, pyramid pro 6.5's and 5.25's all around. 4 Crescendo Supertweets, 2 in each door, and 1 older Crescendo Supertweet in the center console.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

I wish i didnt have windshield flex, i hate it, made my bottum windshield seal go out, and now the bitch leaks when it rains, and started to crack my windshield more than what it was, all i feel when im driving is that bitch flapping at lower speeds, at 55mph i dont feel it, love the high way :D

Edit- shit wish i could hear this nasty bitch. I bet it moves shit tons of air. Which made adam happy and took his clothes off and waiting for people to come raid him.

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

Yup, pyramid pro 6.5's and 5.25's all around. 4 Crescendo Supertweets, 2 in each door, and 1 older Crescendo Supertweet in the center console.

How much power do you have on them and how do they sound? Needing some decent mid and mid-bass drivers for my build but scared of the pyramid name lol

Clarion CX-501 HU

I wish i didnt have windshield flex, i hate it, made my bottum windshield seal go out, and now the bitch leaks when it rains, and started to crack my windshield more than what it was, all i feel when im driving is that bitch flapping at lower speeds, at 55mph i dont feel it, love the high way :D

Edit- shit wish i could hear this nasty bitch. I bet it moves shit tons of air. Which made adam happy and took his clothes off and waiting for people to come raid him.

The windshield flex is off the chain already, and it's only seeing 12.5 volts right now. Haven't taken it full tilt yet, but I'm expecting more damage lol.

And you don't want to hear it, you just want to witness it ripping clothes off lol. I told Don to nickname it "The Panty Dropper". He said no. He wants it to be "The Boxer Dropper". LOL

How much power do you have on them and how do they sound? Needing some decent mid and mid-bass drivers for my build but scared of the pyramid name lol

They're being powered by the MB Quart Discus series 4 channel amps. Not sure how much power they are actually seeing, but they get loud and they are clear. I was sketchy about the pyramid name as well, but when I heard them, I was surprised at how well they sounded. Since they are the pyramid pro series, I'm assuming it's better quality speaker than the standard pyramid line.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

The windshield flex is off the chain already, and it's only seeing 12.5 volts right now. Haven't taken it full tilt yet, but I'm expecting more damage lol.

And you don't want to hear it, you just want to witness it ripping clothes off lol. I told Don to nickname it "The Panty Dropper". He said no. He wants it to be "The Boxer Dropper". LOL

They're being powered by the MB Quart Discus series 4 channel amps. Not sure how much power they are actually seeing, but they get loud and they are clear. I was sketchy about the pyramid name as well, but when I heard them, I was surprised at how well they sounded. Since they are the pyramid pro series, I'm assuming it's better quality speaker than the standard pyramid line.

Well damn I guess I may have to rethink my opinion of Pyramid's heh. Looks Like I will be getting a pair for each of my front doors on my Explorer got an old Punch 125.2 to run them and 2 sets of MA audio tweets I have laying around so they will see a little juice.

Clarion CX-501 HU

Yes.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Badazz builds going on around hea!

Pontiac Grand Prix GT
400a Mean Machine alt.

EIGHT DD 12''s on a DDz2
DD vo 8''s,6''s,5.25''s&tweets
Norfolk, VA
http://www.youtube.c...ser/ovnorfolkva
https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheSPLSpot/473815915987218/?notif_t=group_activity#!/chrishova
http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1[/color]

Archived