Sonic Electronix

anyone going? anyone been to past shows? im thinking about it bc vegas is close enough to drive (but i dont want to put the miles on my car :V) so i want to hear some feedback... also do i need to get tickets or pay at the door or what?

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

CES is only open to people in the Biz. so you will need to hook up with someone with a shop. Rooms are hard to find unless you want to spend a grip. If you can go it's worth the trip

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

damn that sux... im sure i could get something worked out with a local shop so im not worried there but damn i dont even want to find out the price of a room...

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

ces is great... if anybody here is going and needs cheap rooms, hit me up soon..

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

i may do so... i sorta wanna go just for the hell of it... how much would you be able to get me a room for?

i get rooms for 60 a night, if your going you need to pay for all nights and room within the next week or so.. i order them on the 16th of nov.  also registration ... you must register with a shop thats going very soon so that you can get your pass.. you are starting very late.. 

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

thants not bad... but isnt the free registration deadline dedc 29th.... anyway let me get back to you