DC Sound Lab

m2 Level 5 & 6 Pre Order Now Open

Hmmm .. maybe but there still out for order they should really work on making those specs public info..might b appealing to the masses I've heard good things about the capabilities of these subs

2x dcaudio lvl4xl 15's

1x dc power 270xp alt

2x rockford 2500 1bd

2x big3 2x front to back 0.gage jl

1x optima yellow top under the hood

1x xs power d3100

2x xs power 925

148.6 db sealed to music 149.5 db sealed 42hz term lab

Hmmm .. maybe but there still out for order they should really work on making those specs public info..might b appealing to the masses I've heard good things about the capabilities of these subs

Well I guess when there Avail and Rusty gets to run specs they will be posted. The only reason there being avail to order is people cant read or listen and insist on calling. I guess everyone that has to see the t/s first before they order will just be without when all the subs are sold out. No worries

Edited by corona_jeff

Here maybe this will make you happy. t/s is not available yet. I promise if we had this info then it would be posted.

These are unoffical ratings, but I expect once they are released they should be within these ranges.

Level 5- RMS Rating 3000-3500w

Level 6- RMS Rating- 4000-4500w

Edited by CJ18

Thanks much IM. Sure a lot of others happy to. See also . Like I said. Had heard good things about them .... nd those r some beastly numbers :)

2x dcaudio lvl4xl 15's

1x dc power 270xp alt

2x rockford 2500 1bd

2x big3 2x front to back 0.gage jl

1x optima yellow top under the hood

1x xs power d3100

2x xs power 925

148.6 db sealed to music 149.5 db sealed 42hz term lab

Once the production models are in stock and Rusty has time to get one of each size built and broken in then there will be t/s specs. Both models are meant to be low end monsters. If you are going to put them into a standard ported box, then there is no need to know the t/s parameters. Most people that are asking for t/s specs dont even know what most of them mean.