i think its pretty sicc. iff you cover the welds on the quarter and buy new fenders. be sicc buddy. just do work

Lucky Durango

Sony hu

4 croosfire 6.5mids

crossfire 600.1 mono amp

American bass 1280.4 mids and highs amp

aq hdc3 12

2.4 cube net box, tuned to 34 and 14.4 inches of port per cube

lot of work ahead of you if you decide to keep it and ouch rough ride with bag over axel get out of if you can IMO if not wish you luck on fixing it up.

RlYlm.png

Big Wheels Are Like G-Strings...Anyone can put them on but it don't mean they look good.....

i dont think thatd work out well for you buddy,if not for the fact of mounting and width between seats, how about the fact it looks like you wont get much airspace and the port would be weird. just imo. other n that though, i think you could swing something sweet.

Lucky Durango

Sony hu

4 croosfire 6.5mids

crossfire 600.1 mono amp

American bass 1280.4 mids and highs amp

aq hdc3 12

2.4 cube net box, tuned to 34 and 14.4 inches of port per cube

Nice find!

Sure, you do have a lot of work ahead of you, but your going to have a great project when you done.

As long as the main parts were done right, and you don't have to cut out your notch or front brackets, then your good to go! Everything else is replaceable.

Anything else you could tell us about the air management?

Compressors? Valves? Bags?

When you replace those fenders, defiantly go the 4x4 front fenders, it gives you a little more wheel clearance.

And a Toyota front bumper conversion looks clean on the front of there as well! And you'll need the special Toyota to Hardbody Combo Bumper brackets, they make life easy swapping the bumpers!

Archived