Sonic Electronix

So you go and openly make a post on something that was broken for a response to do something about and then turn around and fix it yourself when you could have done that in the first place without making this post is just plain wrong and in bad taste.

A simple call, email or PM on here would have achieved the same results without flaming a company in public on a forum.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

well on last Thursday i order some tsunami battery terminals .. i was happy to see that they came in today.. but after opening the shipping box (which was fine) was quickly disappointed to see that my item was damaged .. i spent my hard eared money on this ..wow now i have to fix them because i bought the last ones... dammit ...

FX4Trucker,

It's not often that we ship out a defective product, but it does mistakenly happen from time to time. We would love the opportunity to make this up to you. Can you please PM me your first and last name and any additional information about your order you have? We take issues like this seriously and would very much like to make things right.

I sincerely apologize for the inconveniences this may be causing.

Harry D

Sonic FTW.

op that sucks that your product showed up damaged but sonic is great about customer service they should get it fixed pretty quickly

HU: Pioneer AVH x5800BHS SP Amp: AQ 120.4 Front SP: Hertz Hsk 165 Rear SP: DD cxs 6.5 SW Amp: Crescendo BC2000d SW 2 DC level 3 12" Electrical: Stock alt for now XS D2400 XS D3400 Knukonceptz Kolossus Second skin damplifier

On 8/8/2012 at 4:50 PM, Brandon15zzz said:

I heard he actually graduated college with a 4.0 gpa. Seems pretty gangster.

On 8/29/2012 at 12:25 AM, ILoveBass21 said:

he could blow a sub powering it with a potato.

well i decided too fix the peace myself .. for a few reasons .. one that it is a 30 dollar part so not worth sending back to get store credit ... two you even see the part as it is hidden under the air box (for now ) .. three a little super glue goes a long way lol... i did talk to C/S yesterday and seeing how fast i got a response on here shows me that they truly do care about there customers.. now ill feel better in the future when i order more expensive item.. so i would like to take this time to thank sonic elecrtonix for there service .. ill have a pic up later to show just what was wrong and how i fix it ...

Ryan,

I spoke with customer service and had a shipping label issued to your return. I sent you a PM with more information on that. Thank you very much for bringing this to my attention, the last thing we want is for you to be an unsatisfied customer without us having the opportunity to fix the issue. If you would like to return you terminals, you may print your shipping label and send them back to us free of charge in exchange for something else. Please let me know if you have any other questions, I would be more than happy to assist.

Harry D

468x60-forum-banner.jpg
2007 Chevy Silverado Classic 5.3L w/ Brutus 1700W, NVX 4 Chan, L7 Subs, Sony Deck & Alpine Speaks
Sonic Electronix Articles by Harry Donihue --> CLICK