Los Angeles area car photography

My opinion? I don't really enjoy the car or the photography.

perfectly fine, the owner told me what he wanted and i gave it to him. i do however appreciate the input

you did a good job with the photography

perfectly fine, the owner told me what he wanted and i gave it to him. i do however appreciate the input

you did a good job with the photography

i appreciate that. im working out a deal with a couple high end body shops to get the cars that both roll into the audio shop here and get more high end luxury cars. will have a Lamborghini or 2 by the end of the month(provided everything goes as planned
468x60drc.jpg

tumblr_m5kltpjQBm1qjbrxbo1_500.gif

i had to post that on facebook. it made me lol
468x60drc.jpg

This is what keeps people from being successful.

Although it seems like DRC is already good at what he does, knowing how take negative criticism and using it can take you to another level.

BUT people now a days think that anyone that doesn't swing on your nuts for doing something is a hater.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Yeah I wasn't going out of my way to be a dick. I'm just not a fan of fisheye stuff

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

This is what keeps people from being successful.

Although it seems like DRC is already good at what he does, knowing how take negative criticism and using it can take you to another level.

BUT people now a days think that anyone that doesn't swing on your nuts for doing something is a hater.

I don't understand what you're trying to say, so posting a gif makes people unsuccessful?

How can saying "I don't really enjoy the car or the photography" be useful criticism in anyway? I could see if the car and pictures were for him but they're not.

No one even asked for his opionion, if he didn't like it, all he had to do was click the small X in the corner.

I don't put images in my signature to let people know I mean business.

I don't understand what you're trying to say, so posting a gif makes people unsuccessful?

How can saying "I don't really enjoy the car or the photography" be useful criticism in anyway? I could see if the car and pictures were for him but they're not.

No one even asked for his opionion, if he didn't like it, all he had to do was click the small X in the corner.

He posted them on a public forum. Of fucking course there are going to be resulting opinions.

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

He posted them on a public forum. Of fucking course there are going to be resulting opinions.

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

No need for the hostility and profanity.

I don't put images in my signature to let people know I mean business.

Archived