http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx...N82E16814161205

looking at buying this for my rig, prolly the last component until I live with it for another year then upgrade to quad core. I was just want some advice on ati people since I am more nvidia and cant find a single 7950GT for AGP. I want this cause of the 512GDDR3 and looks like I might have to go with ati for that... anyways I would like to order this tonight so the more input the better, one thing I want to make sure gets answered; is this ATI's gaming line? I know with nivida if it is like GT or GTX it is gamine but if there is an S at the end it is more likely for video editing and rendering, I want to make sure this will play cod4 find, and maybe crysis on low...

Damn Thiefs

supportingmemeber.gif

Get an X1950GT AGP.

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

Id stay away from that card, you may have the same problems as your old ati card that you returned.

Id stay away from Sapphire, Visiontek, and Diamond, Msi, Gecube cards with the ati chipset.

however Id run with powercolor, ati, asus with the ati chipset.

His and Gigabyte, is cutting it close tho, and they would be the cheaper priced then powercolor, ati, and asus cards, but still better then the so to say knock off/cheaper companies.

But you may have to get that HIS because not many companies are really making decent cards for agp 4/8x slots.

Your best bet would be browsing ebay and trying to find something used or even new but old stock. But its your money so spend it how you please :)

After quickly searching Amazon...

http://www.amazon.com/eVGA-e-GeForce-7800-...7351&sr=8-1

eVGA 7800GS 256MB GDDR3, 256-bit memory interface.

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

And not the GS model... Thanks for looking though. I went to bestbuybusiness.com and searched the 7950GT by XFX and ordered it, but it is on back order. They said that they were going to get more but I doubt it... I hope that they do cause that is the card I have wanted since day one, although if I cant get it I want another option

Damn Thiefs

supportingmemeber.gif