The boss was over an hour and half late today.

Well I'm only 16 but I had a manager that was straight up stupid (so many reasons) he also came late while I was the first person there most of the time, but I got tired of his ass, he asked if I was gonna lose my attitude by tommorrow I said probably not as long as he was working there. Done with that shit. I'm young theres plenty of opportunities to come.

Basshead-in-Training

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I'm only 16 but I had a manager that was straight up stupid (so many reasons) he also came late while I was the first person there most of the time, but I got tired of his ass, he asked if I was gonna lose my attitude by tommorrow I said probably not as long as he was working there. Done with that shit. I'm young theres plenty of opportunities to come.

It's sad when someone who is older than you acts more childish and your right, your young there are more opportunities out there.

You know that even if you didn't stay they would have had to pay you right?

someone should tell them, im pretty sure they would of said it was a no call no show

That's why you need to take pics when something like this happens.

You can try telling them and they might pay you. But next time get proof (pic of time and your place of employment) and they'll pay you. IIRC you're entitled to the days pay if you show up and nobody is there to open the store up.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

someone should tell them, im pretty sure they would of said it was a no call no show

You can try telling them and they might pay you. But next time get proof (pic of time and your place of employment) and they'll pay you. IIRC you're entitled to the days pay if you show up and nobody is there to open the store up.

I'm going to keep that in mind. They could also check the security cameras, there are two at the front door. But I really doubt they would

I'm going to keep that in mind. They could also check the security cameras, there are two at the front door. But I really doubt they would

Yeah, I don't think they'll check for you since that'll cause then to lose money.

But yeah, just keep in mind in case it happens again.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

In cali I dunno about your state breto is some what right after a half hour or hour of waiting and not being able to do your job you can go home and are intilted to 4 hours paid

I have no idea what it is here, I never really paid much attention to that sort of thing cause this is the first time it's happened to me. That same manager worked today and was on time, but still had to give her shit about yesterday. At least if I get this other job I wont have to worry the manager not showing up on time, the place is open 24/7.