good SQ sub?

Zak Katzer

Kicker L7 is the best SQ sub out there :peepwall:

fucking great. :deadhorse:

that made me laugh a good bit, thanks 412.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

Dude your crazy! Obviously a w7 is the best EVA! That's why they haven't changed the design in like 10 years, duh.

That's exactly what my friend told me when I told him he should look at different brands.. :facepalm:

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

Dude your crazy! Obviously a w7 is the best EVA! That's why they haven't changed the design in like 10 years, duh.

That's exactly what my friend told me when I told him he should look at different brands.. :facepalm:

W7's are great subs, you are wrong.

BTW ... I like your sig about the 7 htz thing ...

We installed a signal (tone) generator on my new amp and ISO-Kit subs ... Yes, you can literally see tham playing and you can hear them reproducing a 7 htz tone ...

Wait you can hear it?? or you can just see them moving?

I wouldn't have posted it if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes and heard it with my own ears ...

Ha, Ha ... I wouldn't go that far, but they are great subs ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

W7's are great subs, you are wrong.

Whoa man I never said they weren't good but he is a 16yr old kid and cant afford one so I told him to look at something more reasonable

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

And I dont consider the lp bread truck an sq capable build (or anything but an overhyped joke, like most lp..)

I know you'll disagree, and I respect that.. But the point stands.. Different people have different ideas of sq. Just because its not "sq" to you, doesnt mean its not to him. Dont be a dick dude

And I dont consider the lp bread truck an sq capable build (or anything but an overhyped joke, like most lp..)

I know you'll disagree, and I respect that.. But the point stands.. Different people have different ideas of sq. Just because its not "sq" to you, doesnt mean its not to him. Dont be a dick dude

WOW ... Who pissed in your Chereos this morning ???

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Archived