fairly new to car audio, need mids and highs.

hey guys i had some questions im fairly new to car audio, i have a couple of subs now and now i need some speakers in the doors. i want to get loud, what kind of speakers would i need to get? i know theres ike components, 2 way, 3 way, ect. i dont exactly know te difference i just want to get really loud and id want to spend at most 200 for 4 speakers, perferably less. idk if it matters or not but i hvent looked at factory speakers in the doors so i dont know how big they are. any help is appreciated thank you!

Do you already have an amp? If not, you're gonna want one... and it's probably gonna be more than 200 altogether. And you kind have to know the sizes, unless you plan on doing some fabrication

infinity's actually do sound pretty good, not harsh, or at least the set i had, but they are about 3 years old and still playing great.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

Since your amp most likely being a boss puts out low wattage, you will need some high sensitivity efficient speakers.

Infinity and JBL are very efficient speakers that get loud off little power, pioneer as well.

For a great component set that gets loud and will let you get even louder when you upgrade your amp, look for JBL POWER SERIES 5.25 or 6.5 component set depending on your speaker size. Infinity kappa or reference series will do too.

1st Setup(SOLD):2007 GMC YukonPioneer Avic F90bt

Audiocontrol Epicenter2 Audioque SDC2.5 15 subs8.7 cubes at 37hz build DONEAudioque 1200d (Audioque 1200d Sold, similar performance to my ap1500)Diamond Audio Hex 6.5 Mids n TweetsCerwin Vega Exl 400 4 channel Bridged(also have MTX 4004 not being used)1 Run of power Knu Fleks 4 Gauge2 Cheap stock Battery setup2nd Setup (SOLD):2007 GMC YukonPioneer Avic F90bt

Audiocontrol Epicenter2 15 Kicker cvx (maybe two SA 15 in future)7 cubes net tuned at 34hzAlphasonik Old school 1600rms (ap 1500d sold GREAT Budget amp)JBL 6.5 Power Series Components, Infinity Kappa 6.5 3 ways, and 2 Kicker KS Tweets (LOUD)Cerwin vega exl4001 run knu Fleks OFC 0 gaugeBig 3 done1 Odyssey 1500, 1 optima yellow top d31

JBL P660c are great speakers that will take power like few others in it's price range and sound as good doing it.

You will have to jump in price and quality to come close to the performance they offer, as long as you treat the doors proper you will have enough midbass to reach the sub stage and then some for seamless blending.

I would not get anything less than a 6.5" for the doors cause with the smaller speakers you lose to much midbass and have to cross them higher leaving a gap between them and the sub and the sound will just not sound right.

Get some MDF 6.5' rings to mount to your doors so you have a good solid mounting spot for your speakers to reduce any vibrations the speaker tries to transfer to the door.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

i just dont understand alll the different types of speakers, and what the difference is between them. theres midrange, midbass, loudspeakers, full range, 2 way, 3 way, 4 way, i just dont really know what each of these different types of speakers have to offer. i just want some speakers that will get loud, (loudspeaker :o ? ) and isnt the 2 way when they throw a tweeter in with the cone? if someone could clear up some of the different types it would be appreciated thank you!