Sonic Electronix

Thats what i was planning on doing i dont have anything planned out yet just an idea, but the only reason i was thinking about getting those was because they were cheap and i want more bass and i didnt know if changing out the sub with the same setup would give me any more bass or not.

I was thinking about maybe just keep saving my money and eventually doing a blow through because what i have now is pretty loud its louder than all of my friends and most of them have beter subs and amps than me but i want crazy bass that people in the car next to me will feel it and the stuff in their car will be vibrating haha

oh jesus christ, please don't be one of those guys that pisses people off with your loud muzik. Be respectful. anywho, if you've got some money to spend, i'd suggest obsidian and a nice 1500rms amp, some 0 guage if you don't already have it, and a decent batt or two. then you'll really be louder than your friends.

2x sundown audio sa 12's

Crescendo BC2000

kinetik 1800, 1400.

Rockford punch 5,25 component set

MB QUART ONYX 4.80

Mechman 270a alt

I was thinking about maybe just keep saving my money and eventually doing a blow through because what i have now is pretty loud its louder than all of my friends and most of them have beter subs and amps than me but i want crazy bass that people in the car next to me will feel it and the stuff in their car will be vibrating haha

lol

I have another battery but i need wire and a bigger amp i have 4 gauge now. But does obsidian only make one 12, 15, and 18 or is there more i just am dumb and cant find them on their website?

I have two Kicker Comp 12s now and i was wondering if i upgraded those to two Kicker CompVR 12s but kept the rest of my system the same, like same amp same wiring and all that, would it make a difference or would my system still sound the same?

same power same surface area same box.. probably going to sound the same but best way is to try it out

4 JL10W3

8 JLC2 6"

8 JLC2 6.50" components

1000 Watt JLJ2 classD amp 1 ohm

700.5 JL XD amp

Archived