Sonic Electronix

Bitchez like da blowthrioughz.....

Seriously though, welcome to the forum. I don't QUITE know how you have that much airspace behind the seats of your Regular cab S-10. My fullsize has 2 cubes after sub and port displacements, and my seat is up about 2 or 3 notches on the tracks.

Good luck here, do some reading and ask questions. You'll figure out what you want out of your system and which order you want to change things in. Beware, when the bug bites it bites with some BIG gnarly fucking teeth.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Well mine is not ported and i didnt calculate in the displacement of the subs but its about 1.5 cubes not exactly its a little smaller cause its a wedge shape and i didnt do all the math to try and figure it out i just measured as if it was a regular rectangle then guessed a little lol

Imho, wth a regular cab truck, is just find some bucket seats from another gm vehicle in a junk yard and bolt them in your truck and do a console with subs down port back. You could just get an sa-8 even it's like 500rms and will take more than that. It would get way louder than the comps and then you free up room behind your seats. Build a nice enough console and you could gain some storage space and cup holders lol. Picture a console with a lid, under that lid is a small compartment. Now picture a piece of plexi in there and now you can see your sub when you open the console up. Add some led's inside the box an sexiness wil ensue.

Archived