Sonic Electronix

ok as some of ya'll know i got broken into a couple months back and got my amp stolen, well i've been missin the bass so i wanna hook up another amp, i need an amp that does 1000watts at 2ohms cuz i have 2 audiobahns that need 550 watts, but i found a tis amp t1802a that does 600 watts@2ohms x 2 now laugh all ya'll want but i found this amp at walmart and it's only $160 but i can't find anything bout tis on the net so does anybody have any experience or info on this company. i don't need some expensive amp cuz the whole set-up came wit the car when i bought it, and i'm shippin out for basic in 6 months and once i get out i'm doin my own install wit new everything. so any info guys

Posted Image

Posted Image

Do you read ur own response b4 you post?...or just type ur gut reaction and headbutt the enter key? :blink:

How bout this, the Caddy sounds so damn good it can put a smile on a "deaf mans" face :)

mat then mix hardener into resin and soak mat. beeeeeyaw glassing for n00bs

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

wow all that building for some audiobahns and looks like TINY port

like i said it came wit the car when i bought it 1 1/2 years ago, i just need somethin to get me till june, then when i get done wit basic and AIT i'm goin to do my own set-up
Do you read ur own response b4 you post?...or just type ur gut reaction and headbutt the enter key? :blink:

How bout this, the Caddy sounds so damn good it can put a smile on a "deaf mans" face :)

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

Are those ports on top or cup holders? :lol:

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Are those ports on top or cup holders? :lol:

actually both, i have been known to use them as cup holders b4 lmao :lol:

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

plz don't let the beauty panels throw u off, if u look in the first pic it is a very small box, should of just sealed it but like i said i bought it like that wit this system in there, so yea lol, i know i know it's nothin compared to u guys but it satisfies my need rite now

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

an amp from walmart, cant u just hold the bass urge off until u get something that will last longer then 6 months

(by the way wats a walmart lol, is that the name of the actual store, is it the eqivilant *spelling* of our shopping centers?

ca-f2.jpg

1 12 inch infinity 1240watts...only can fit that in a hilux single cab...

1 infinity 1000 watt mono block...

2 Hifonics Zues 6.5" Components

2 Hifonics Zues Tweeters

2 cross-over boxes

1 run of 4GA

200 Fuse

1 Kenwood Head-deck

an amp from walmart, cant u just hold the bass urge off until u get something that will last longer then 6 months

(by the way wats a walmart lol, is that the name of the actual store, is it the eqivilant *spelling* of our shopping centers?

They haven't poisoned your country with a Walmart? Don't worry, they will make their way over on the way to global domination. It's just a cheap ass no good, I can get every thing but quality in one place super store.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Archived