I have been contemplating this conversion for awhile i like the look of it but its one of them thangs thats like ummmm maybe maybe not. Also what kind of hood should i go with? im thinking either the one thats on here or a 4 inch cowl hood with a ram air in the front kind of like an ss style hood. What yall think?

Its a range rover conversion with a 442 hood

100_3801.jpg

whats wrong with fat chicks? they are like mopeds, as long as your friends dont see you riding it, they are a blast! hahah

I am dumb as a stump. I live in the south and we are all dumb here.

I dont like it. Not so much the grille etc...but that hood is Fugly as Sin IMHO

Would look better with stick on Vents on the side :rolleyes:

but really it looks like too much...but I know some poeple like that.

What kinda truck is that.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

im talking about the grill and lights that is a 90-99 chevy tahoe and i dont want the hood like that but i kinda want the grill and as for the vents i think i am going to cut some vents off the 07 and up escalades and weld them on my fenders. i think they look good but not that stick on bullshit

whats wrong with fat chicks? they are like mopeds, as long as your friends dont see you riding it, they are a blast! hahah

can you chuck a pic of the front of your truck up? I cant say that grill is my cup of tea, it looks too 'busy' and a bit cheesy. Personally i would use the money to change up the stock one a little (just not as drastic as a rover conversion)

just my .02

PSN: Rcp_soundz

Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at.

I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k.

1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/

it wont let me post any pics of front ends ive found so just google 97 chevy tahoe stock front end and it'll come up. THey are just plain and kinda ugly imo

im talking about the grill and lights that is a 90-99 chevy tahoe and i dont want the hood like that but i kinda want the grill and as for the vents i think i am going to cut some vents off the 07 and up escalades and weld them on my fenders. i think they look good but not that stick on bullshit

Yea I was being a smart ass about the stick on ones...but the way that hood sits I wouldnt be surprised to see em on that pic you posted.

I like it when people take the time to put the real vents in and do a good job.

The grille looks ok I guess...I think it looks kinda cheap..is that a legitimant Rover grille or an aftermarket rover grille?

But hey if its your cup of tea...It's wyour vehicle and your the only one who has to like it....Everyone else opinion is just that..and opinion. Its not our wallet not our truck no our build.

Honestly there are few lowered trucks I like. But when I do like them it makes me want to do mine. But I hate the lambo door thing or vertical lift door....and rims that are just too big.

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

Sold to:

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

c430027a.jpg

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

Sold to:

ambgh1.jpg

this was a friend of mines truck. is that the kinda rover grille and hood combo ya talking about?

personally i cant stand that grille, but everyone has thier own style. so dont go by what we say. pick something youll like looking at insead of us lol