Building a (Quite Baller) Game Box for around 1-grand

lol crazy stuff. this thread makes me worry I didnt get a good enough graphics card. i need to upload the pics for the build I just finished.

560ti or equal on the AMD side at 1920x1080 and your golden. (at least 40+ fps in average situations)

i just got the 550ti. plays diablo 3 maxed out. thats the only modern game I have so far.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

diablo 3 isnt really a demanding game i've noticed. i THINK the figures on a 570 is like 30-60% gpu usage, 550ti is probably just a tad higher. (wont put a figure as i dont own a 550ti).

but something like BF3, or high traffic MMOs you'll have to scale back some options.

i suggest starting with water detail, or shadows. (in case you lag)

my 560ti 448 cores chokes up slightly on Future Soldier. Was about to actually just fraps test a level.

EDIT: Either way, dont worry, you will be above 30fps while still maintaining excellent quality.

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

4 cu ft @32 (new box and more port soon)

Firing Forward not sealed off

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

2 Runs To The Back 1 Pos 1 Neg In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop

A "rack" is $10,000 but nice build.

technically, but a rack to anyone living in the real world is $1000, not tygas fake world

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

lol crazy stuff. this thread makes me worry I didnt get a good enough graphics card. i need to upload the pics for the build I just finished.

560ti or equal on the AMD side at 1920x1080 and your golden. (at least 40+ fps in average situations)

Not unless your getting a good GPU cooler, ti's overheat

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

Do you have (64-Bit) Windows 7 Home Basic or Home Premium?

* Eclipse CD3200 with PAC SWI-CAN2 and SW-ECL2 Steering Wheel Controls Interface
* Pioneer D-Series Mids and Highs ( Fronts: TS-D1702C; Rears; TS-D1702R and Dash; TS-D1002R )
* Rockford Fosgate PBR300X4 ( Mids and Highs Amp )
* DC 3.5k with Dual Inputs; Custom Plexiglass Backing ( Sub Amp )
* Rockford Fosgate Balanced Line Driver

* One FULLY LOADED ~ 10" DC m2 XL
* Custom Built Carpeted Ported Box Tuned to 32hz. Single Chamber With Volume of 1.44618³ ft ; 1.13216³ ft After Displacement
* Custom Built Carpeted Trunk Wall with Added Fans for Amplifier Cooling
* MechMan 240a High Output Alternator

* KnuKonceptz Krystal Kable RCA Cables
* Upgraded Electrical With 1/0 KnuKonceptz Kolossus Fleks Kable and 1/0 Sky High Car Audio Cable
* Five Exide Orbital ORB34M Marine 12 Volt Batteries
* PowerMaster XS D3100 12 Volt Battery

My 2008 Chrysler 300 Limited - SuperCharged 3.5L V6 - UBL

My Old 2005 Ford Taurus - CarDomain - Vehicle Was Sold

Ti's overheat? Hahahhaa proof, tests done, sources, card used, gpu configuration, gpu core voltage, memory voltage, fan configuration and clock speeds please.

And game used, case used, power supply used, orientation of case inside the room, and room temp.

If you don't mind backing up your statement of course :)

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

4 cu ft @32 (new box and more port soon)

Firing Forward not sealed off

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

2 Runs To The Back 1 Pos 1 Neg In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop

If your GPU is overheating you either:

1) Have shitty airflow in your case and need more fans or a new case

2) Should use MSI Afterburner or another utility to set a custom fan curve for your card

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Ti's overheat? Hahahhaa proof, tests done, sources, card used, gpu configuration, gpu core voltage, memory voltage, fan configuration and clock speeds please.

And game used, case used, power supply used, orientation of case inside the room, and room temp.

If you don't mind backing up your statement of course :)

Google the words "overheating ti" and find all the proof you want

All I know if that my 8800GT overheated to death with proper cooling, then my GTX430 and my GTX550ti all have overheated also

The 2 ATIs I bought have worked fine.

I missed Alan.

Do you have (64-Bit) Windows 7 Home Basic or Home Premium?

Home Premium

I missed Alan.

But to clarify first, I think its more of a you get what you get type of deal, like with harddrives from barracuda or Hitachi, it may work, it may not. Your ti may overheat, it may not, I know that AMDs overheatd but I have heard from alot more people about the problem in the 550ti & 560ti's especially. The card was great for me while it lasted but it kept crashing, no matter how much I tuned everything down, once it got to around 75-80C is would just quit and I tried to get another one that was fixed but Nvidia was reluctant to help me. Thats all.

I missed Alan.

Archived