Second Skin Audio

Not trying to create a vs's thread by any means.. Just would like to get the best but on a budget... Would like to know what options would be better..and be more effective. Would REALLY love to hear some opinions because I have absolutely no previous experience with sound deadener.. I've knocked it down to a few choices, tell me what you think for the $. 25 sq ft of Audio Technix 80 mil B Stock for $59.99, 20 sq ft of SS damplifier for $69.99, or 13 sq ft of SS damplifier pro for $69.99? I've heard from many people that a little bit of SS goes A LONG way.. Would really love to hear all opinions.. Would really appreciate it. Thanks!

Also, if this helps,I drive a 2004 Pontiac Bonneville and I have 2 Sundown Audio SA15s and a Soundstream TX1.2000D. Wanting to reduce the shit out of the rattles I will experience (subs are waiting to be put it) also increase some sound. Also just wanting to do some of the trunk.

Edited by Riley Evan Houser

Even though you weren't trying to, you still did a vs thread.

Anyway, I've used audio technix 60 mil on my old car. It installed easy and did just fine. There was another recent sound deadening topic and I think ALPINE said it best:

deadner is like subs or amps there crappy ones there are ok ones there are better ones and then the BADASS ones

i dont like dealing with the stuff and would like to do it 1 time so i buy what i think is the badass stuff only brands i would use is dynamate extreme or SS damp pro

for real if you cant afford it wait till you can you will be way more happy

97 Suburban

8 custom PSI Platform 3 18's

ive never used audio technix but if ur only buying 69.99 of material id go with the 20sqft of damp vs the 10 of damp pro

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer